Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

First Time on TRT

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. Any information or input would be extremely helpful and appreciated!
So I had been feeling like shit, tired, unmotivated to get my workouts done etc. Had labs done about 4 weeks ago and my test levels were at 12. I started TRT at 5mg injections once a week and just completed by 4th injection. I just started noticing a little bit of water retention and some soreness in my boobs. Is this normal at such a low dose ? My estradiol was at 60 at the time of my labs which was about 2 days before I got my period. I feel a little better but honestly not 100. So not sure if dose is to low. I’m just scared of estrogen increasing

any input on dosing or sides anyone has experienced would be helpful. I was also going to start low dose Var this week to help with a cut I am about to start.

About me : female 37 years old /typically done CrossFit workouts but now switching it up and focussing on bodybuilding.
Height 5’4 weight 142 BF 20% if it’s relevant ‍♀️

Thanks!!!

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. Any information or input would be extremely helpful and appreciated!
So I had been feeling like shit, tired, unmotivated to get my workouts done etc. Had labs done about 4 weeks ago and my test levels were at 12. I started TRT at 5mg injections once a week and just completed by 4th injection. I just started noticing a little bit of water retention and some soreness in my boobs. Is this normal at such a low dose ? My estradiol was at 60 at the time of my labs which was about 2 days before I got my period. I feel a little better but honestly not 100. So not sure if dose is to low. I’m just scared of estrogen increasing

any input on dosing or sides anyone has experienced would be helpful. I was also going to start low dose Var this week to help with a cut I am about to start.

About me : female 37 years old /typically done CrossFit workouts but now switching it up and focussing on bodybuilding.
Height 5’4 weight 142 BF 20% if it’s relevant ‍

Thanks!!!

What kind of test your injecting?
Test P
Test C
Test E

Test at 5mg per week is low. I would increase to 5mg every other day or every 2 days.

If you start var, take it every morning and night. For example: 5mg in morning, 5mg in pm, daily total 10mg..

Test makes me feel better, more energy, helps with muscle gains, strength gains, faster muscle recovery, more positive thinking, increase libido, my clit is more full and a little bigger , my leg hair grows faster, at high dosage my voice gets raspy.

In later growing cycle try to add TREST.

Sent from my B140DL using Tapatalk

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
What kind of test your injecting?
Test P
Test C
Test E

Test at 5mg per week is low. I would increase to 5mg every other day or every 2 days.

If you start var, take it every morning and night. For example: 5mg in morning, 5mg in pm, daily total 10mg..

Test makes me feel better, more energy, helps with muscle gains, strength gains, faster muscle recovery, more positive thinking, increase libido, my clit is more full and a little bigger , my leg hair grows faster, at high dosage my voice gets raspy.

In later growing cycle try to add TREST.

thanks for getting back to me. It’s Test C

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Test C you can inject every 2 days.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013

Height 5’4 weight 142 BF 20% if it’s relevant ‍♀

Thanks!!!

Hi there and welcome!
You sound like where i was LOL. My test level was at a 6 though, and i currently do Test Cypionate, Sun and Thurs injections of about 20mg. Have been doing that for a few years now (my age is now 51).
If you are not at 100%, try increasing about 5mg and see what happens. I honestly would not go over 30mg/week, but that is just my opinion.
Watch for hairloss (on top of head). That can be easily combated with some cremes and stuff though.

Again, welcome to the den, great to see more females here. Been waiting for you all to show up! LOL.

D

Dj9735

TID Lady Member
Nov 14, 2021
Hi there and welcome!
You sound like where i was LOL. My test level was at a 6 though, and i currently do Test Cypionate, Sun and Thurs injections of about 20mg. Have been doing that for a few years now (my age is now 51).
If you are not at 100%, try increasing about 5mg and see what happens. I honestly would not go over 30mg/week, but that is just my opinion.
Watch for hairloss (on top of head). That can be easily combated with some cremes and stuff though.

Again, welcome to the den, great to see more females here. Been waiting for you all to show up! LOL.

thanks so much for the response! Yes I feel like the 5mg is to low I might bump up to 10mg weekly and stay there for a bit. Did you notice any huge increase in estrogen while on the test? A female bodybuilder friend told me I should take an AI but my Dr was like nooo way. Again awesome to find a group of ladies on here to talk about this with.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Pop over to our introduction section and make a post so the members know you're new to the board. :cool:

That's the best way to start off on a new forum.

Welcome!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
thanks so much for the response! Yes I feel like the 5mg is to low I might bump up to 10mg weekly and stay there for a bit. Did you notice any huge increase in estrogen while on the test? A female bodybuilder friend told me I should take an AI but my Dr was like nooo way. Again awesome to find a group of ladies on here to talk about this with.

@Dj9735 , for me i did not notice increase in estrogen, at least nothing to be concerned about. Naturally all my hormones are low (of course, look at my age LOL). I never took an AI.
Of course your doc is going to say no, they will say no to anything LOL.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
How the heck do u get only 5mg into a syringe? Do you pull 1 drop into the syringe? I wouldn't think there would be enough in the syringe to even make it to the pin. Since test c/e have a 6/7 day half life, why not just shoot once per wk? Seems it would be easier getting 20-30mg in a syringe than trying to measure out 5mg per.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

Height 5’4 weight 142 BF 20% if it’s relevant ‍♀

Thanks!!!
My observations. 5 mg inj of TC/wk is unlikely to have any effect on your estrogen levels and certainly isn't causing water retention or sore breasts, actually unlikely to have an effect on anything. Water and boobs are probably due to your normal hormonal cycle, avoid AIs like the plague. Water retention is an aldosterone/ANG II issue as a function of E2. One of my female clients is taking 50 mg of TC/wk (script), her total T just before her next inj was 261 ng/dl, E2 was 8.5 pg/ml, way too low IMO. 40 - 60 pg/ml minimum or you're just asking for long term health issues as a female. Also a female PL at the gym takes 150 mg/wk TC, estradiol on her last labs was about 40 pg/ml.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
How the heck do u get only 5mg into a syringe? Do you pull 1 drop into the syringe? I wouldn't think there would be enough in the syringe to even make it to the pin. Since test c/e have a 6/7 day half life, why not just shoot once per wk? Seems it would be easier getting 20-30mg in a syringe than trying to measure out 5mg per.
That is correct, it's nearly impossible to do and get anything out of it. No one makes a female friendly version of TC or TE (conc of 25 mg/ml). Someone in the UG market that makes a good clean product could make alot of money on a low conc TC for women. Going once a week increases the risks of sides because of the Cmax that follows a day after the inj.

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021

For my girlfriend, I just take some of my test e and cut it with sterile oil so that it's at a concentration of 50mg/ml. This let's her get away with taking two weekly shots, subq, of 0.2ml. Using an insulin syringe pretty much eliminates waste.

I can't say what others are doing, but this is what we do. We'll be changing to undecanoate soon; so her weekly dose will change at that time as well to account for the increased ester weight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic