Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

First time Need advice

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Run less than you think you need and less than everyone tells you, stay on at least 12 weeks.
Not just now but forever and you will last longer in this game and get better results.
blah blah on the Nolavdex unlikely that you will need it,
Steroids increase protein synthesis that is all they do, so unless you have enough high quality protein you are wasting your time and $$
Train as if you ACTUALLY want results if you are lazy then that will apply to everything in your life, so put out some effort!
Cheers
Great advice brother!

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Run less than you think you need and less than everyone tells you, stay on at least 12 weeks.
Not just now but forever and you will last longer in this game and get better results.
blah blah on the Nolavdex unlikely that you will need it,
Steroids increase protein synthesis that is all they do, so unless you have enough high quality protein you are wasting your time and $$
Train as if you ACTUALLY want results if you are lazy then that will apply to everything in your life, so put out some effort!
Cheers
This pretty much echoes my advice.
For your first time ever running AAS, you will respond very well to just testosterone at a lower dose. A friend of mine ran test at around 300-325mg per week. He would pin 15iu (45mg) daily, with 27g 5/8” insulin needles.
He had very good results. He ate clean with lots of chicken and protein drinks. A little bit of cardio was included.
He gained muscle and lost fat and when he finished, I believe it was 16 weeks on, he did the proper pct, hcg, clomid, nolvadex, and he recovered and still looks great not taking anything.
You have the advantage of never using gear before so you have so many great cycles ahead as long as you are reasonable and responsible with your usage along with plenty of research and asking questions.
No tren first few cycles…

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I am 35 years old and have been training for 6 years. Yeah my gut instinct was telling me no tren, I have the no Valdez in the mail should arrive in a couple of days. Diet is about 2000-2500 per day. Been cooking for myself for sometime. 5’7 190lbs. Last couple years have been working on my legs. Huge improvement. Well sound like I will get two more bottle of the Test and drop the tren idea.

Do some research before you load a syringe. You can find lots of information here in the Forum. When using steroids you should commit to knowing as much as possible about its usage, side effects and expected results.

Good luck, ask questions anytime and keep us posted. Maybe start a first cycle thread? That would be very cool to follow along.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic