Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First time Need advice

S

salmontes7251

Nov 1, 2022
Hey guys so I picked up 300mg of Test enanthate and 200mg of Tren enanthrate. This is my first time. Coming off a three year SARMS trip. After reading some other NOOBS post. Can I get some advice on how to start this cycle???

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Echoing what has been said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
What makes you think you even need to run a cycle or SARM's? How long have you been training, and the best question... what is your diet? I'm not that experienced by any means, but I wasted 2-3 years because I wasn't serious about diet and had been starved of protein the whole damn time.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Get enough Test to run at least 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. Drop the Tren idea. If you're not a TRT guy, get your PCT set up now. Grab an AI, you may not need it but BW done at 4 weeks will tell you.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm sorry but every time I read one of these posts I think back to the first time I bought a pack of rubbers. 14 y.o. and didn't have a place to put my little PP but God damn if I didn't have a 12 pack of Trojans.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Pretty much going along with what others have said. I would not touch it unless you are at least 25 and have 5-7 solid years of training and diet under your belt. 10 would be better. I'd also spend a lot more time researching before jumping in. (Its kinda obvious you haven't) When you do take the plunge have everything you need on hand. AS others have said you need to drop the tren idea. Keep the first couple of cycles very basic and see how your body reacts before adding compounds.

I'd keep a first cycle to 400-500mg Test E for 12 weeks. Have nolvadex and aromasin on hand and HCG for after.

S

salmontes7251

Nov 1, 2022
I am 35 years old and have been training for 6 years. Yeah my gut instinct was telling me no tren, I have the no Valdez in the mail should arrive in a couple of days. Diet is about 2000-2500 per day. Been cooking for myself for sometime. 5’7 190lbs. Last couple years have been working on my legs. Huge improvement. Well sound like I will get two more bottle of the Test and drop the tren idea.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Run less than you think you need and less than everyone tells you, stay on at least 12 weeks.
Not just now but forever and you will last longer in this game and get better results.
blah blah on the Nolavdex unlikely that you will need it,
Steroids increase protein synthesis that is all they do, so unless you have enough high quality protein you are wasting your time and $$
Train as if you ACTUALLY want results if you are lazy then that will apply to everything in your life, so put out some effort!
Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic