Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First time hearing this???

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Don't know if you guys read MD magazine or not, but toward the front of the mag they have a page with short summary paragraphs from the various forums that Muscular Development.com has.

They have Valentino and the pro discussion forum...anyway, apparently William Llewellyn has a Q&A forum there and the 2 sentence outake from one of his posts and he states that Trenbolone can be given orally???? He states that the doses must be much higher though?

I have alot of respect for Mr. Llewellyn, but that doesn't mean I blindly believe everything he says. Has anyone else ever even heard that this is a possibiliy?

I'll do some research too, but wanted to know if anyone knew "off hand" if this is common knowledge that I just missed the boat on??:p

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the biggest thing with taking steriods orally is that most of them are very big molecules and the body breaks them down before they can be absorbed. some will make hence the reason for the increased dosage but you are wasting a lot of good steriod.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Only non methyl steroid I know of that half way makes it through the digestive system taken oraly is andriol- Test with the undecanoate ester attached.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I found this....Again though, check out the name at the bottom I swear he's the ony one I've ever heard this from!!!

"The crudest of all methods is simple oral dosing. Although the liver readily destroys natural steroids, a trait that makes oral administration essentially impossible without excessively high dosages, the synthetic hormone trenbolone is somewhat more resistant to hepatic metabolism in comparison. Although not enough so to stop considering trenbolone an injectable-only steroid, taken in a high enough daily dosage this resistance may be enough to allow an effective level of steroid to build in the bloodstream. I would guess several pellets per day would be needed at a minimum, perhaps even ten or more. This practice is not advised, and is the most wasteful and cost ineffective way to use these pellets, however admittedly it does bring with it a level of simplicity not found in the other modes of use."

- William Llewellyn
A Closer Look at Trenbolone, Part II by William Llewellyn (2001)

I guess Bill likes to eat tren?!?!

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
There is an oral tren out there you can find occasionally- reviews Ive read have said thats it made the user feel like pure shit though... I always say if it aint broke, dont fix it- and tren ace sure as fuck aint broke! lol...

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
So let me get this str8, he states that a person can chew 10 or more Fina-pellets and have enough to meet the needs but yet it is not advised. Well in that case use the implant gun. it only hurts the first few times :)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
no one wants to eat fina pellets...what u have to do is crush up the pellets and turn into the injectable form..A ticky prospect for the novice or non farmer.Crush the pellets into fine powder with a monter and pestal,and add 1 part water and 1 part DMSO which carries anything mixed with it right through the skin barrier and into your system.The biggest advanage to this process is that it is immediate and u can use it on specific areas..I think the trso is allways the best palce though because blood suppy is stronger in this area...but really nothing is better then injectable....dw

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
There is an oral tren out there you can find occasionally- reviews Ive read have said thats it made the user feel like pure shit though... I always say if it aint broke, dont fix it- and tren ace sure as fuck aint broke! lol...

What most people call "oral tren" is methyltrienolone....and ya it does make u feel like holy horse shit. It's not a actually trenbolone, just a very close resemblance and is something like 30,000 time more anabolic than methyltest. When I use it, I take anywhere from 750 to 1500mcg 45 min preworkout followed by some simple sugar and caffeine...the sugar and stim seems to make the "I'm gonna die" feeling subside. Here is a link to Meso's profile on it: Methyltrienolone (Metribolone) Profile
Sorry for the derail bigrob!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I remember reading years ago some thing along these lines,but the amount to injest was omfg cause so much was lost....I have snorted it like Charlie Sheen......kinda burns,waters your eyes but you get over it

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've got a printout with instructions to use 2 pellets and freakin Everclear to make one 2ml injection!!!!!! Crazy right?!?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Uhh injecting alcohol would bypass the digestive process and make it MUCH more damaging. Therefore, I'd say you'd have to be an idiot to inject pure alcohol (or any for that matter).

Idiot kids put vodka soaked tampons in them and have HUGE problems from it. You can die easily from it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
everclear is used as a nerve block in horses because it damages the nerve sheath and stops nerve transmission. it generally will give about 2-3 months of nerve block. poor things swell up something terrible though for about a week post injection. it has also been injected into the distal tarsal and tarsal metatarsal joints to fuse the joint. im sure that sucks bad for a long time!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic