Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

First time getting my hands on pharma GH .... WOW

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Any stiffness in hands/fingers? Also, how many iu and what is injection schedule?

Last edited:
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I've been running 3.3IUs/day (10IU vial with 1.5mL of bacteriostatic water, and I pin 0.5mL ED). That's with the grey tops.

Yeah those greys are definately doing you good. I was contemplating doing an extended trt and gh cruise after the years end just to give the body a break

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Low dose test and hgh long term is awesome. Hoping to not come off for a very long time.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Let me guess you dumb Ginny Fuk, if anyone wants to know where they can get some pharm GH, they should PM you. Right you piece of shit?If fukin pharm grade GH ever comes down to $2-3/IU, I'll jump on the pharm GH train. But until then, I'll just have to stick with the generic shit that keeps me under 10% BF at 230 pounds while only running 150mg test/wk for TRT and you can suck my lean dick!!!.
there 1bigun11 If fixed it... tommyguns2 your welcome

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is zero scientific proof that HGH has any effect within 4 days of injection....Are u trying to get members to pm u for details about buying what your taking, that would make better sense with your unbelievable results after only 4 days? Cant wait for your 7 day claims....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There is zero scientific proof that HGH has any effect within 4 days of injection....Are u trying to get members to pm u for details about buying what your taking, that would make better sense with your unbelievable results after only 4 days? Cant wait for your 7 day claims....

4 days?? can u imagine where he will be in a month?
Rockin the Olympia is my guess, I gotta get some of this stuff ASAP:)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Any stiffness in hands/fingers? Also, how many iu and what is injection schedule?

3.3IU/day, with injection first thing in the morning. I've been also pinning 200mcg of Ipamorelin in the evening for a couple of weeks, but that's new in my protocol, and I haven't been consistent with it.

No major sides in terms of numbness. I can tell the GH is working when my diet does not have to be spot on and yet I'm staying relatively lean, and I can also tell it's working by a fullness I have in my muscles. Nothing major, it's subtle, but I can tell. GH doesn't do anything for me regarding gains. It does nothing anabolic for me, at least at these relatively normal doses.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am getting some straight away I dont want to miss out on this amazing opportunity

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic