Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First time getting my hands on pharma GH .... WOW

S

Skeletor

Oct 8, 2010
4 days in after shooting 2/3iu a day genotropin I feel outstanding. Back pain that's been niggling me the last 6 weeks almost gone. Energy levels up. Sleeping like a baby. Hair looks great. Skin much clearer. Have the horn. More motivated and able to consume more alcohol. I think. Will never ever ****ing touch another generic piece of shit like hyges or any other generic again. I've tried around five different genetics and it's just night and day. Who the **** knows what garbage the Chinks put in those generics.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run good generics and bad generics. I've also run pharm GH. Pharm GH is equivalent to good generics, IMHO. I don't fault those of us who want to play it safe and run the pharm grade GH. It's just hard to convince myself that it's worth the 2-4X price differential. But I'll never criticize those who like the peace of mind of running the pharm GH.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm guessing you can get this for us?

:D

H

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
For all of those saying you can't feel GH in 4 days, its placebo this placebo that, blah blah...do yourself a favor and shell out the money for a Humatrope pen, Geno pen, or any pharm GH. Inject it, and you will never go back to any shit generic ever again. It's an absolute myth that GH takes months and months to start working. Within days you should feel crippling pumps in the gym, full muscles all the time, great sleep, hunger increased, etc. if it's taking you months to feel GH you have bunk GH, or you're using a shitty generic, which all generics are shit, so it doesn't matter which one you're using, some just give more water retention than others.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you can't get good generics, you should stick with pharma and pay 3 to 4 times more.

My cts and sleep sides kick in inside of a week with generics.

All generics aren't shit, just the generics you get.

H

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
For all of those saying you can't feel GH in 4 days, its placebo this placebo that, blah blah...do yourself a favor and shell out the money for a Humatrope pen, Geno pen, or any pharm GH. Inject it, and you will never go back to any shit generic ever again.

Let me guess, if anyone wants to know where they can get some pharm GH, they should PM you. Right?

If pharm grade GH ever comes down to $2-3/IU, I'll jump on the pharm GH train. But until then, I'll just have to stick with the generic shit that keeps me under 10% BF at 230 pounds while only running 150mg test/wk for TRT.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Let me guess, if anyone wants to know where they can get some pharm GH, they should PM you. Right?

If pharm grade GH ever comes down to $2-3/IU, I'll jump on the pharm GH train. But until then, I'll just have to stick with the generic shit that keeps me under 10% BF at 230 pounds while only running 150mg test/wk for TRT.

Tommy your advice would be taken much more seriously if you included some veiled racial slurs and cuss words. Just sayin'

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Some of us know excellent generics and is why we use them.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014

If pharm grade GH ever comes down to $2-3/IU, I'll jump on the pharm GH train. But until then, I'll ajust have to stick with the generic shit that keeps me under 10% BF at 230 pounds while only running 150mg test/wk for TRT.

damn how many ius do you run with 150mg of test?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic