Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

First time DNP user, going for maximum fat loss

W

wellrunner

Sep 15, 2010
Hey guys im looking to drop 30 pounds with the help of DNP, what diets work well for you guys and what kind of dosages/cycle lengths would be recommended? ive done alot of research already just seeing if theres anyone on these boards that might be have some more good info.

I wont be taking any AAS while taking the DNP, i have some ephedrine and caffeine tablets for appetite suppression more than anything as ive heard thats needed on DNP cycles. i train 5 times a week, am not the biggest fan of cardio as i have chronic knee problems that can flair up easily.

thanks in advance guys. I appreciate any advice you can give.

S

Skeletor

Oct 8, 2010
I just came off on a DNP cycle. I started off at 200mg for the first 2 days and then ran 400mg. The entire DNP cycle lasted 2 weeks. I went from 230lbs to 207 lbs. I also cut back my calories from my maintenance level of 2800 to 1800 calories and less on many days. I lift very heavy but felt very weak on DNP. My bench press dropped from 405lbsx3 to 350x3. This was really depressing. I'm sure I lost some muscle also in the process but did not get my body fat check before hand in the bod pod like in the past. They say DNP does not go after muscle much but I find that hard to believe. I was also on Test and Tren to help maintain muscle mass and I was downing protein and free form amino acids every 3 or 4 hours. I did reach my objective which was to get a nice 6 pack before going on vacation on May 14th. Lots of people complimenting me in the gym but I rather have the size and power. After I get back from vacation, I'm going to go right back up to 230lbs. I bought this little portable mini AC unit to help keep me cool and it was a big help. Here's the link if you want one.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay so you are planning ephedrine and caffeine while on the DNP??????

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic