Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

First Time Clenbuterol Cycle? Advice Needed!

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I am getting liquid clen soon and have been doing research on how to "safely" do a cycle of it. I can only get enough for a two week cycle and I don't know when ill be able (if ever) to get more. So I plan on doing a one and done cycle to test it out and maybe try it again a few years from now. Here is my plan as of right now.

Day1:20mcg
Day2:40mcg
Day3:60mcg(Keep increasing only if sides are not unbearable)
Day4:80mcg
Day5:100mcg
Day6-14:100mcg to 120mcg(depending on how i feel)

I will take it in the morning and follow a clean diet as well as a solid exercise routine. I plan on taking taurine and drinking plenty of water. After completing my cycle, I will take 50mg of Benadryl before bed for a week. Please let me know if there is anything I should tweak, add, change, or do completely different? I need clenbuterol advice.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
how big are you? you might start taking some potassium right now. the cramps are horrible if you dont! atleast 2 gallons of water daily. start drinking as soon as you wake up! i dont think you need to start at 20mcg, you could easily do atleast 40mcg. depending on how bad you shake you can go up from there. sometimes it takes a day or two at the lower doses to get the cramps and shaking under control. you should easily be able to go to 120mcg

dont be scared of clen, it is great if you keep hydrated and take your K+

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i would also add taurine to your routine for the headaches u may get from it, and how much are u getting that it will only last u 2 weeks??? The bottles i buy are 60ml at 200 mcg/ml. and its cheap...either way i agree with dochappy, u can definetly start out with a higher dose and work up, u will know when u hit the point u are getting too high. But it is a great fat burner, especially if you add t3 in with it. good luck, and stay hydrated bro! let us know ur results

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i didnt take any taurine and as long as i kept hydrated i didnt get any headaches. i did take 550mg of K+ twice daily as well as Mg once daily. the worst part of clen for me was the shaking of my hands especially during surgery and IV injections. :eek: my techs kept looking at me funny :D

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i didnt take any taurine and as long as i kept hydrated i didnt get any headaches. i did take 550mg of K+ twice daily as well as Mg once daily. the worst part of clen for me was the shaking of my hands especially during surgery and IV injections. :eek: my techs kept looking at me funny :D

what was your excuse for that? lol.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what was your excuse for that? lol.

i told most of them i was taking a new fat burner. since they all know that i workout and have done logs on fat burners they didnt think anything else of it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
depends on the actual potency of your clen. I find most liquid clen to be under dosed and not as effective as a tab.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic