Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First Run of DNP

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That was great and helpful info. Thanks! Definitely on the high side of daily protein, especially given my weight, but I found over time that past a certain point I stopped losing muscle in deficit (rough estimate once I pushed past 225g a day). I've even gained a little in deficit but have been ecstatic to at least stop losing. What your wrote out seems very similar to my experience so far. Tomorrow will be day 11. I bumped to 500mg on day 7.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
That was great and helpful info. Thanks! Definitely on the high side of daily protein, especially given my weight, but I found over time that past a certain point I stopped losing muscle in deficit (rough estimate once I pushed past 225g a day). I've even gained a little in deficit but have been ecstatic to at least stop losing. What your wrote out seems very similar to my experience so far. Tomorrow will be day 11. I bumped to 500mg on day 7.
Appreciate you doing the log. Too often, I’ve seen people start a DNP log, they update it for a few days, and then disappear. The internet is littered with those types of logs, and I think these anecdotes help us all at least better understand the variability in how DNP reacts. One more thing to consider, it might be a good 10 days or so after you cease use to shed water weight. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a good run, happy with the results, and then over the next two weeks the weight continues to fall.

Starting a growth phase AFTER a DNP cycle - let’s just say the pump is primed and you will be very happy with the results. I’m not sure if it’s increased insulin sensitivity or what, but the best quality size I’ve ever put on has come after a DNP run.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Whew. Hot tonight. Woke up twice with major cottomouth and had to chug water. Second time I woke up had a major hard-on, which made a lot of fucking sense but it is what it is. Had to turn AC down to 65.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Updating log today.

Day 1, 12/26, 250mg, 175.0#
-No effects noted.

Day 2, 12/27,250mg,175.0#
-No effects noted.

Day 3, 12/28, 250mg, 175.3#
-Heat woke me around 10PM. Uncomfortable at times.
-No other effects noted.

Day 4. 12/29, 250mg, 171.7#
-Lot of urination overnight. Sleep quality rather mediocre.
-Small heat episode mid-afternoon preceded by big episode of lethargy where I took a nap.
-Only one mild heat wave. Side effects relatively mild/nonexistent so far. Considering increase.

Day 5, 12/30, 250mg (dosed mid-morning), 175.0#
-No heat episodes overnight and slept deep.
-Considered increasing dose but workout changed my mind. DNP is clearly affecting me. Not with the obvious, slap-you-in-the-face heat waves, but fuel was completely and utterly spent with workout today. Strong workout, but just completely ran out of energy at tail end with MAP routine. Will redo MAP tonight. Also noticed some very obvious dehydration, and I drank a LOT of water yesterday.

Day 6, 12/31, 250mg, 172.8#
-Dosed noon'ish with lunch. Moving dosing to nights with dinner so spacing dosing out.
-Slept well but woke up a bit. Peed a lot around 3AM.
-Warm all night. Very mild sweating at times.
-Felt fatigued this morning.
-Workout turned out alright thanks to the addition of some well timed intra-workout glucose tablets. Headache during warmup that resolved quickly (10-15 minutes) with 7.5g of carbs (two glucose tablets).
-Once again considered increase but think I can see some fat loss, most notably vascularity in stomach. Been keeping on top of hydration and electrolytes so I don't think it is dehydration.
-Sticking to 250mg for the duration. I can manage this, and I wonder if increasing would even burn that much more fat versus the misery it creates.
-Tonight (Saturday night) is my cheat night so gorged on a wide mix of pizza, sushi, chips, and sweets.

Day 7, 1/1, 500mg, 175.5#
-Slept very deeply.
-Experienced warmth all night long. Slept with no covers on me at all with the AC on 68F and was quite comfortable.
-Feel fine today. No issues noted. No residual warmth. Just gastro issues typical after a night of excess. In spite of my previous comments, I plan on increasing my dose tonight to 500mg.
-Took 500mg mid-afternoon. Definite increase in heat that died down past 10PM.

Day 8, 1/2, 500mg, 172.8#
-Weight is all over the place. Annoying.
-Slept well enough.. not great but acceptable.
-Warm all night, sometimes even hot. Damp a few times but not sweating. AC on 68, no covers, and fan on lowest. I can tell these next seven days are going to be a challenge. I'm not even close to steady state with 500mg. I figured since I was tolerating 250mg so well, why waste the opportunity to maximize results?
-Have felt pretty good today. No fatigue and muscles feel good and full, which makes no sense. That 12 hours after dosing is pretty bad, but recovery seems to come quick.
-Pretty strong workout except for Back Squat which lost 1-2 reps. Everything else was pretty damn good and even had improvements over last week.

Day 9, 1/3, 500mg, 173.3#
-Warm all night but slept great. Only woke up once and stumbled half-dead to pee… a LOT.
-Feeling warmer today. Few days out from nearing approximate peak levels at 500mg. Given slow start, plan on taking to 21 days still, in spite of dose increase.
-Still feeling warm at 2PM and have also noticed increased heart and respiration rate.
-Workout was rather rough. Did not feel particularly good walking into the gym. Warmup did not feel very good, and my Rows took a lot out of me, particularly the second one, which is usually the better one. Sweat a lot and noticed my sweat was stained yellow while wiping off.
-Also noticed today my muscles look and feel flat, so I’m guessing I have finally hit the stage of glycogen depletion. These workouts are going to really start sucking, and I don't think there's a glucose tablet on the planet large enough to make a difference.

Day 10, 1/4, 500mg, 172.4#
-Slept great. Not much heat overnight. No more than usual anyway. AC on 68, covers off, fan on low, etc.
-Pretty lethargic today, particularly this morning. Feeling a little better. Perceived heat has definitely been higher today, and I'm needing to run AC lower (daytime AC normally 75, and I've had to reduce to 72). I usually don't even wear a shirt around the house.und the house anyway.
-Warmth died off a few hours before evening dose, which should be spiking itself in an hour or two, which begins the cycle anew at a higher baseline. Bring it.

Day 11, 1/5, 500mg, 170.9#
-Last night was the first night with uncomfortable sleep. Quite hot all night, and while I did wake up to damp sheets underneath my shoulders, I don't recall full-on sweating.
-Had to get up three times to pee and chug water (major cottonmouth). Crazy thing is I wasn't thirsty and had to force myself to drink.
-500mg is definitely my upper dose. I should be fairly close to steady-state in a few days and expect side effects to intensify a little more.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
From experience, let me tell you what not to do...DNP while on 100mg/day of tren a. It was winter and I was sweating buckets for the entire 2 weeks. Not to mention, exhausted easily and crazy dreams.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I tried a transdermal Tren once. It may have been placebo, but I could not do cardio for shit. I got so winded so easily. No telling how much I really absorbed. Probably should have stuck with injectable as a first time. Haven't tried it again since. Honestly wanted to feel that legendary libido.

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man this is one of the best logs of something I’ve read. I appreciate you sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm finding that caffeine does an exceptional job with the lethargy... moreso than under normal circumstances. Wonder why that is? I generally try not to drink it after 12PM because it can affect my sleep, but I really don't have a choice. I'm going to need it for tonight's workout.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Tonight's workout was actually not bad. Was able to pull off progression on everything and maintained a pretty good energy level for over two hours. Honey seems superior to glucose tablets, and with the caffeine I had before workout (just coffee), damned if things didn't turn out alright. We'll see if/how I sleep, but I have just one more workout this week and can push out one more and rest the whole weekend (tomorrow is all MAP stuff anyway).

Here is tonight's workout if anyone is curious. This is lightweight stuff. Don't bust my balls if you don't like it. My coach would just tell me to shove it up my ass.

1672969777852.jpeg

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Lethargy been pretty bad today. Plus I can tell now that last night's workout took quite a bit out of me. I decided to reschedule tonight's workout for tomorrow morning. Been resting all day and am getting ready to go out and indulge a little food.. Whole Foods pizza really hits the spot. My biggest worry is after all of this, I won't have lost anything. Nine more days.

It's not the best feeling, but I am able to work out and get rest. I've gotten somewhat used to the heat. Lethargy is a bitch when it hits, though.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
One other thing that DNP seems to affect is my guts. I don't have lava shits but they are hot. I installed a bidet a while back, and I'm really thankful for it when that blast of frigid water hits it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic