jacobss
What's New?

First Run of DNP

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That DNP has to be at least 6 years old, I haven't used D's stuff, I know it's crystal so you have to take the salt weight into account but you should def be feeling it after that much sugar/carbs.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm usually an outlier with everything. I've tried and tried and tried GH for long periods of time, and it has never given me any appreciable benefit other than side effects. Even for antiaging purposes, low-dose does nothing (no benefits like sleep quality, fat loss, etc.). I finally gave up on it. That experience has been repeated with other things, as well. Maybe I have some obscure enzymatic deficiency. There's probably a large bolus of DNP building up in my body somewhere that will one day just suddenly disperse.

I feel it. I just don't know why I don't feel it worse.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know what's up. I think Dinitro's DNP quality was pretty well established. It's also been kept in a cool, dark drawer since purchase. But I feel fine, even at 500mg. I haven't sweated any extra other than workouts and haven't really experienced any lethargy other than the first few days. I'm pretty warm at night, sleep with the AC on 68, ceiling fan on low, and no covers... but I've been sleeping great... better even than when I'm not taking DNP (wtf?). I'll keep going and finish out. I'm not sure I can even blame yesterday's loss of reps on the Back Squat since I've been trying to get off using the belt and bracing my core without. The rest of the workout was very strong. It's definitely doing something because I will absolutely bonk on energy with workouts if I don't keep a stream of glucose tablets going (workouts are 1.5 hours minimum). Not sure what I'll end up with here. Scale just jumps around between 172-175.

Maybe since most people using DNP have so much more muscle that heat gets somewhat trapped internally, allowing it to build to intolerable levels. I don't have that problem.
Body size or muscle mass could have something to do with it. When I ran it, I was over 250 lbs with lifts of over 500/700/700, so you could say I had a lot of muscle mass. Generally, bigger guys run hotter anyways.

It has been about 15 years now, so I cannot remember the exact numbers, but I recall after about 5 days my core temperature was hovering around 100 degrees.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm usually an outlier with everything. I've tried and tried and tried GH for long periods of time, and it has never given me any appreciable benefit other than side effects. Even for antiaging purposes, low-dose does nothing (no benefits like sleep quality, fat loss, etc.). I finally gave up on it. That experience has been repeated with other things, as well. Maybe I have some obscure enzymatic deficiency. There's probably a large bolus of DNP building up in my body somewhere that will one day just suddenly disperse.

You can use the DNP calculator I posted to see what you have built up, it will be pretty close.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Such an interesting log to follow man. You really do process things differently. But hey, I’m glad it’s not making you feel like shit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Definitely like following you on this. Dnp has always interested me but honestly I'm scared to try it because of the sweats and I think I'm too fat to mess with it yet anyway. I sweat more than most naturally and the wife already complains about sweating up the sheets. Are you staining clothes or sheets?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Definitely like following you on this. Dnp has always interested me but honestly I'm scared to try it because of the sweats and I think I'm too fat to mess with it yet anyway. I sweat more than most naturally and the wife already complains about sweating up the sheets. Are you staining clothes or sheets?
Not yet. I haven't been sweating anywhere other than gym. I have definitely been sweating more in gym... just nowhere else. I have been feeling warm all day today, though. Normally, the heat stops when I get up. May be about to cross a threshold as levels continue to rise.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not yet. I haven't been sweating anywhere other than gym. I have definitely been sweating more in gym... just nowhere else. I have been feeling warm all day today, though. Normally, the heat stops when I get up. May be about to cross a threshold as levels continue to rise.

Do you think the DNP being as old as it is, may have part to do with some of this? I wonder if you got some new stuff, if it would be different. Definitely
Makes one wonder. And now that I mentioned it, knowing you, you’ll prob want to experiment and find out.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Do you think the DNP being as old as it is, may have part to do with some of this? I wonder if you got some new stuff, if it would be different. Definitely
Makes one wonder. And now that I mentioned it, knowing you, you’ll prob want to experiment and find out.
emoji23.png

Not sure. Based on what I've read, it doesn't degrade as long as it's stored in a cool, dark, and dry place. But who really knows?

However, tonight's workout finally revealed a change. I had two 20-minute, high intensity, Rows separated by a 10-minute rest. Ordinarily, I can pump out a decent pace on the first one, and the second one improve upon the first pace by a second or two...sometimes more. Tonight was just the opposite, and that second Row was tough. I sweat a lot, and afterwards while wiping off, I pulled the towel (white) away, and I noticed it was stained yellow. Also finally noticed muscles looking and feeling flat. So, here it is, day 9, and I've finally hit glycogen depletion. I don't think that would have happened had I not increased to 500mg on day 7. No idea why it took so long.

I don't plan on doing this again. This is a one-shot deal. Like that 29-day water fast I once did, I don't plan on a repeat. This is to help me break through a plateau of fat loss and move the fuck on with a new phase of actual growth. I've been in deficit for over a year and am so over the stalled fat loss.

If I was to do this again with someone else's DNP, I'd start over at 250mg and re-gauge my response because I don't trust that this DNP hasn't actually degraded.

@Lizard King I worked with your spreadsheet a while and inserted enough columns to take it out to 10 days.. then for some reason it broke down. I just could not brain my way past it. But since degradation may be an actual concern in my case, the values may not even be relevant.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Interesting thread to follow for sure. I normally ran 350mgs every third day because of the halflife of the drug. Ran that for 2 weeks straight and always had a lot of body heat and a lot of fatigue and low energy.

Could be like you said that your stuff is older and maybe not be working as well.

I could point you in a direction for some pressed ones if you ever try DNP again in the future.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Fatigue was there today. Tomorrow's workout is going to be a challenge. Thursday's first superset is the most intense of the week. Been warm mostly all day today but cooled down a few hours before taking evening dose. Be a few more days before I start to level off at the 500mg dose. Everything I am finding amongst all of the ridiculous amount of fearmongering (you can't use Google to research DNP) is it does not degrade or expire as long as it is stored properly. Dunno why my body seems so resistant to it. Maybe something I am taking? Doubt it. Response seems individual to an extent. Anyway, this stuff give anyone else major, paint-peeling gas?

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Fatigue was there today. Tomorrow's workout is going to be a challenge. Thursday's first superset is the most intense of the week. Been warm mostly all day today but cooled down a few hours before taking evening dose. Be a few more days before I start to level off at the 500mg dose. Everything I am finding amongst all of the ridiculous amount of fearmongering (you can't use Google to research DNP) is it does not degrade or expire as long as it is stored properly. Dunno why my body seems so resistant to it. Maybe something I am taking? Doubt it. Response seems individual to an extent. Anyway, this stuff give anyone else major, paint-peeling gas?
DNP causes all kinds of weird digestion issues, wouldn’t be surprised about the gas. I’ll tell you this, it’s a weird chemical in how it reacts….for me every run is different in terms of side effects even from the same batch of the stuff. It’s more along the lines of going on a DNP “trip”, you never really know what’s going to happen. Whatever you do, do not up the dose. I imagine, as has been the case for me, it will all of a sudden hit you like a freight train. I remember my first time, I’m sitting there, I don’t remember how long it had been and I’m thinking “this shit is bunk”. I finish my Sunday workout and go home for my usual Sunday nap. Get in bed and next thing you know I’m sweating like a pork butt in august, start guzzling water, start pissing, and after a few hours of sheer heat hell I was about 10 pounds lighter…permanently. The DNP had been working all along, I was just holding a fuck ton of water and wasn’t feeling any heat.

After more experimentation, I realized on a high protein/mod fat diet you just don’t feel as much heat on DNP and heat sides tend to pop up irregularly. But it still works amazingly well. IMO, that delayed onset is probably how people end up ODing. They think, this shit isn’t work very well, gobble down a few extra caps, and boom next thing ya know they are in line at the pearly gates.

In my experience, first time DNP runs have the longest onset before you experience heat related sides. If you take a long time off from DNP, in my case five years once, you experience the same kind of effect in terms of the delayed heat. If I run a cycle every few months the heat kicks in immediately each time. That’s only my experience, purely anecdotal. With that said, the heat sides have no barring on how well it performs in terms of weight loss, just view lack of heat as a blessing and its occurrence as an unwanted side effect. I keep my house around 62 degrees in the winter and that seems to help as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic