Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

First Run of DNP

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
This is awesome beef, glad it’s working for you. I love how organized you are with logging all of your shit personally and keeping up with everything. Keep getting after it. I already thought you were pretty lean to begin with before starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This is awesome beef, glad it’s working for you. I love how organized you are with logging all of your shit personally and keeping up with everything. Keep getting after it. I already thought you were pretty lean to begin with before starting.

Thanks, Iron. I'm honestly surprised I've tolerated it so well. Can't handle even low-dose GH, but actual poison? No problem. Saturday nights are my cheat nights. Went out and got pizza and sushi from Whole Foods, some M&M cookies from Publix, and two small bags of chips from the gas station. Ate it all. Curious if all of it will crank up the heat but back to deficit tomorrow. I originally planned a 14-day run but am considering 21-day given what felt like a slow start and better-than-expected tolerance.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Awesome log beef. Look forward to reading the updates. DNP in my best Rick James voice is “a hell of a drug”.

As far as the sugar and shit, quite frankly I don’t use any on DNP. I run it at around 20-30 net carbs per day. The trick I’ve found is to be good and keto adapted *before* you start your DNP run. Unfortunately this can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks for most people depending on their metabolism. But if someone does it - got damn! Major fat loss, minimal heat and lethargy (for DNP), muscle sparing, and none of those wicked nasty carb cravings leading to a binge session.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks, Iron. I'm honestly surprised I've tolerated it so well. Can't handle even low-dose GH, but actual poison? No problem. Saturday nights are my cheat nights. Went out and got pizza and sushi from Whole Foods, some M&M cookies from Publix, and two small bags of chips from the gas station. Ate it all. Curious if all of it will crank up the heat but back to deficit tomorrow. I originally planned a 14-day run but am considering 21-day given what felt like a slow start and better-than-expected tolerance.

Lol man that is really crazy. That seems backwards as hell. I’m really glad it’s going well though. Looking forward to seeing more from ya. I’ve been curious myself.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I meant to ask u beef. What happened when you tried the T3? I know u tried T4 as well. Did u run them together or try them by themselves? I recently added in that T4 to my T3 and soon remembered why I hate the stuff. Lol. Just feel super anxious and just not myself. T3 only, I feel totally normal. What happened?
The insomnia was brutal with the T3. I actually don't recall trying T4, though I think there was some I tried years ago in that care package I sent you along with the leftover T3. There was another reason I didn't like the T3, too, but I can't remember. I didn't try it for long, and for some reason I didn't try to titrate the dosage like I normally do with other things I experiment. I can't give you a good answer. I think I was just so strung out from lack of sleep I said fuck it.
Dang. That’s pretty much what T4 does to me. I’ve heard some don’t tolerate T3 like that too. Guess I’m lucky it doesn’t for me. I can take it before bed and be fine.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
How was the heat? Haha. When I ran it, like you it wasn't bad when I kept it clean, but when I had a cheat, it got pretty miserable. Probably didn't help I was living in Hawaii and there was no AC in housing or at work.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
How was the heat? Haha. When I ran it, like you it wasn't bad when I kept it clean, but when I had a cheat, it got pretty miserable. Probably didn't help I was living in Hawaii and there was no AC in housing or at work.
It wasn't bad. Just warm all night. Had AC on 68 with covers off and slept deeply. I actually did bump up to 500mg since I was tolerating things so well. Definitely increased the heat but still tolerable with no sweating. Felt good today and workout was strong except for my Back Squat which lost 1-2 reps. Sweated a lot during workout but kept hydrating, and the glucose tabs seem to help. We'll see in a few days how well I'm still tolerating it as I get closer to 500mg's steady state.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
by any chance did you keep tabs on your BP?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
by any chance did you keep tabs on your BP?
I'm pretty good at checking BP but haven't checked today. It is 139/73. Think the systolic is running a little high as this evening's dose is about to start hitting.

Cravings are pretty bad tonight.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ahhhhh... glorious binge. I gave in. Rice with some spicy olive oil, lean, shredded buffalo chicken, some smoked salmon, and an apple. I feel full finally.

Oh and cottage cheese. I go through a lot of that.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ahhhhh... glorious binge. I gave in. Rice with some spicy olive oil, lean, shredded buffalo chicken, some smoked salmon, and an apple. I feel full finally.

Oh and cottage cheese. I go through a lot of that.

Spicy olive oil, that sounds amazing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know what's up. I think Dinitro's DNP quality was pretty well established. It's also been kept in a cool, dark drawer since purchase. But I feel fine, even at 500mg. I haven't sweated any extra other than workouts and haven't really experienced any lethargy other than the first few days. I'm pretty warm at night, sleep with the AC on 68, ceiling fan on low, and no covers... but I've been sleeping great... better even than when I'm not taking DNP (wtf?). I'll keep going and finish out. I'm not sure I can even blame yesterday's loss of reps on the Back Squat since I've been trying to get off using the belt and bracing my core without. The rest of the workout was very strong. It's definitely doing something because I will absolutely bonk on energy with workouts if I don't keep a stream of glucose tablets going (workouts are 1.5 hours minimum). Not sure what I'll end up with here. Scale just jumps around between 172-175.

Maybe since most people using DNP have so much more muscle that heat gets somewhat trapped internally, allowing it to build to intolerable levels. I don't have that problem.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic