Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

First of the year new Bench shirt

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
Last couple years I get a new bench shirt for christmas.First year used double ply Inzer rage x with sleeves cut off ebay.Wow.What a shirt.Way to much for first shirt.Plus with the sleeves cut they dug into my arms and turned them purple.Still was getting about 150 pounds off it after a little over a month of working it.
Last year Fury.Nice little beginners shirt.Can get like 50 out of it.Easy to use.A little pop out of the hole but nothing in lockout.
This year thinking rage x single or Katana.Kinda leaning towards rage X.Read a lot of places if you like fury move up to rage x and if u like f6 move up to Katana.Anyone here tried both?I have a little arch not much and I bench from below nipple level.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Havent tried either of those. I still use my double denim Karens thats 6 years old. I would suggest if your benching competitively that you learn to arch properly as it is imperative these days. When you arch it shortens the distance, pull your shoulder blades together to gain another 2-3 inches and roll your wrists back to gain another inch. A shirt these days should get you at least 250 lbs.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
I get a decent arch from pulling my shoulder blades back.What gets me is I also compete in deadlift so it is hard to round my back to much without my erectors cramping.I do need to work on that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic