Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First NFL Player comes OUT as gay

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Well hell......the NFL just released a video stating " stating that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender." That is really going to help recruit kids into the sport.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
It kinda sounds like it. Kaepernick was benched because he was over-the-hill and used controversy to stay successfully relevant.

And he used controversy to get paid extremely well by Nike.

The whole Kaepernick thing really burns my ass... that guy is not playing because he became lazy and quit working. You have to work your ass off to play pro football and he isn't willing to do that.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Professional sports are already in a decline because of a cultural shift (no one can concentrate long enough to watch a 3 hour game). The people managing the leagues are just hastening their demise with their "woke" culture that really doesn't go over well in middle America.

Last edited:
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Professional sports are already in a decline because of a cultural shift (no one can concentrate long enough to watch a 3 hour game). The people managing the leagues are just hastening their demise with their "woke" culture that really doesn't go over well in middle America.

Yea, isn't it strange how our professional athletes are jumping right in to help destroy their own incomes, like good useful idiots.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Yea, isn't it strange how our professional athletes are jumping right in to help destroy their own incomes, like good useful idiots.
Yeah, I'm a fan of "shut up and dribble." There's a reason these guys aren't professors and doctors.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Exactly......I do about the same with movie stars......shut up and dance little monkey. The only jobs for both are to entertain us.

And all this time I thought u were a Jim Morrison fan?!....:D

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The idea that no one can concentrate long enough for a 3 hour game is hilarious. Football is now competing with other things. People will consume 3 hour podcasts, a full season of a tv show in a sitting, full UFC cards, ect. People want longer form content, just actually with substance.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well hell......the NFL just released a video stating " stating that football is gay, lesbian, queer, transgender." That is really going to help recruit kids into the sport.

they corrected themselves.
801A8A68-C532-430E-8F3A-74B7C44530BB.jpeg

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, I'm a fan of "shut up and dribble." There's a reason these guys aren't professors and doctors.
Years ago I talked to Scott Servais (stayed at his spring training house when I was in college), Olympic medal catcher, caught for the Astros and Cubs, rebuilt the Rangers farm system, now manages the Mariners. I said something like, "baseball strategy is so complex you gotta have a good head to play it, right?" and he's like "no way, most these guys are complete idiots with tons of athletic talent".

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Coaches of all sports have had to work hard to over come the old "dumbass jocks" thing. In all honesty, most are just that. I remember in high school we had a black kid in football. He was a good kid but dumb as a rock. He told teachers he didn't need to learn this stuff because he was going to play pro football. Sure enough he got recruited by Barry Switzer to University of Oklahoma and then Miami picked him up in the first round. He played pro football a long time until he got caught up in a cocaine distribution bust in Miami.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Coaches of all sports have had to work hard to over come the old "dumbass jocks" thing. In all honesty, most are just that. I remember in high school we had a black kid in football. He was a good kid but dumb as a rock. He told teachers he didn't need to learn this stuff because he was going to play pro football. Sure enough he got recruited by Barry Switzer to University of Oklahoma and then Miami picked him up in the first round. He played pro football a long time until he got caught up in a cocaine distribution bust in Miami.

Greg Roberts?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic