Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First NFL Player comes OUT as gay

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
You know, I don't even know why this is necessary. Sexual orientation should have nothing to do with what a professional athlete does. He gets paid to tackle people. But society will celebrate this and laud him a hero because he had the "courage" to come out. I could care less if someone is gay or straight. Just do your damn job. We are in this society where everyone gets a trophy and if you're "different" than the norm, we celebrate it and label you a hero.

If someone in my workplace came out as gay, transgender or etc, it would not even raise eyebrows. I don't get why this should be any different. As it should be (just as in my work place) your ability to do your job is really the only concern by your employer as well as your co-workers.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You know, I don't even know why this is necessary. Sexual orientation should have nothing to do with what a professional athlete does. He gets paid to tackle people. But society will celebrate this and laud him a hero because he had the "courage" to come out. I could care less if someone is gay or straight. Just do your damn job. We are in this society where everyone gets a trophy and if you're "different" than the norm, we celebrate it and label you a hero.

If someone in my workplace came out as gay, transgender or etc, it would not even raise eyebrows. I don't get why this should be any different. As it should be (just as in my work place) your ability to do your job is really the only concern by your employer as well as your co-workers.

Totally agree. I'm all about there being a meritocracy. I could also care less about these things. I just want people to do their job and be decent to others and I'll live and let live.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
How's his team mates gonna feel showering next to the dude?

just keep it private man dam! he's just looking for attention and a cheap thrill. Sissy. ;)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

You're flying into new towns every week and pussy is lined up around the block and you just wanna have some dick hanging out in your hotel room waiting for you. Gotta put it out there.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
About 8 years ago we had a gay kid playing HS football. He was very open about it and the rest of the kids didn't want to share a locker or shower with him. It created a whole lot of problems.

But this is certainly not the 1st time a NFL athlete has been gay. Right here in Houson in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm and his long time boyfriend Sean P. Lynch lost control of their car and drove off the Loop 610 exchange in Houston tossing Lynch out of the car to his death. Alm was so upset that his boyfriend had died to put a shotgunin his mouth and killed hmself at the scene. There were rumors from the authorities at the scene that Lynch had Alts dick in his mouth. Did I ever tell you the rumors about Lyle Alzado? Yes I knew him briefly.
1624552228201.png

History of known faggot NFL players

Certainly nothing new to the NFL but you just have to wonder why the hell they think they need to tell the world about their sexual preference. Shouldn't that be kept private?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
About 8 years ago we had a gay kid playing HS football. He was very open about it and the rest of the kids didn't want to share a locker or shower with him. It created a whole lot of problems.

But this is certainly not the 1st time a NFL athlete has been gay. Right here in Houson in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm and his long time boyfriend Sean P. Lynch lost control of their car and drove off the Loop 610 exchange in Houston tossing Lynch out of the car to his death. Alm was so upset that his boyfriend had died to put a shotgunin his mouth and killed hmself at the scene. There were rumors from the authorities at the scene that Lynch had Alts dick in his mouth. Did I ever tell you the rumors about Lyle Alzado? Yes I knew him briefly.
View attachment 11598

History of known faggot NFL players

Certainly nothing new to the NFL but you just have to wonder why the hell they think they need to tell the world about their sexual preference. Shouldn't that be kept private?

I remember hearing rumors about Alzado being gay and dying of AIDS.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I remember hearing rumors about Alzado being gay and dying of AIDS.

Exacly......Lyle was the name sake of a sports bar in LA and the owner sent me out there as operations manager of the corporation in 1990 to secretly observe what was going on as they were losing money. I was there a month before I wrote my report and announced who I was shutting the place down and firing everyone there. I heard the same stories about Alzedo being a switch hitter and was a regular at all the Hollywood after hours parties. He was taking money from the till almost nightly to support his party habit. Lyle eventually blamed anabolic steroids for is hospitalization. I did see him with some very questional "male" friends. Any way lymphoma of the brain has never been linked to anabolic steroid use but has been directly liked to people who have HIV/AIDS. Alzedo did not want to go out with that reputation I guess.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Why is it such a big deal that people come out as gay or bi or Poly or transgender who freaking cares? do your job take care of your family and go home.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
There was someone that came out but I think he was like native american or pacific indigenous.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic