Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

First month labs HRT

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Painful breasts likely the estrogen component. Similar Sx from female clients that started both T+E pellet. There will be some androgenic sides over time, depends on genetics, have to weight the sides vs benefits. From the T component, nothing that would be life threatening just depends on what you are willing to accept compared to feeling human again. The sides will plateau over time.
I've been running my own cycles forever, but didn't feel right doing it this time. I needed a jump start to get me back on track. I'll be quite honest that I'm not doing the pellets forever. I'll take this guidance and help me back off the ground and go with that.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've been running my own cycles forever, but didn't feel right doing it this time. I needed a jump start to get me back on track. I'll be quite honest that I'm not doing the pellets forever. I'll take this guidance and help me back off the ground and go with that.
Good plan.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My primary, endocrinologist and ob/gyn did nothing. Not a damn thing. Basically told me to get used to it, you're going to be 50. Not the response I wanted to hear. Furthermore? All of these doctors (used loosely btw) kept saying you're just going through menopause. That's incorrect and I've been with my primary for 20yrs. I had a complete hysterectomy in October 2011. How can you even ask me that? So, an old time lifting buddy locally gave me her name. I looked it up, called and thought: why not? When my test was 13 and everything else in the toilet? She was the only one to tell me I wasn't going nuts. The pellets are a little high. I could buy gh for the cost of one visit, but she does take my insurance for the rest of it. Her cyp comes from a compounding pharmacy named Belmar in Colorado and all organic. However, the blood testing was the most important part and I couldn't even get my docs to run hormonal checks.
Pretty much what my wife is going through right now with her doctors. Told the same thing, get used to it.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Pretty much what my wife is going through right now with her doctors. Told the same thing, get used to it.
It honestly made me feel like a hypochondriac with everyone shaking their heads "uh no" responses.

And a vulnerable, honest truth moment? I was so extremely depressed and not from the doctors, myself. I had a lot going on too. Third time with covid that just ended and this one was extremely bad, out of work with a ruptured ACL, torn MCL/LCL and meniscus damage since end of June, work comp stopped pay and no hormones? I live alone and I just cried and cried. I was at a very dark place and close to that precipice. Very depressed, tired constantly, falling asleep for no reason and weight gain. It's a dangerous combination. Within 10 days? It subsided.

I hope your wife is doing well.

Last edited:
Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
What is your dose and frequency? My wife has done it as well. Her biggest prob was greasy skin.
Sorry Jipped, I never saw this. I think you saw this though. My apologies.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It honestly made me feel like a hypochondriac with everyone shaking their heads "uh no" responses.

And a vulnerable, honest truth moment? I was so extremely depressed and not from the doctors, myself. I had a lot going on too. Third time with covid that just ended and this one was extremely bad, out of work with a ruptured ACL, torn MCL/LCL and meniscus damage since end of June, work comp stopped pay and no hormones? I live alone and I just cried and cried. I was at a very dark place and close to that precipice. Very depressed, tired constantly, falling asleep for no reason and weight gain. It's a dangerous combination. Within a 10 days? It subsided.

I hope your wife is doing well.
Thanks for sharing that. Like you did, she is struggling in her own way. Doing my best to help where I can.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Thanks for sharing that. Like you did, she is struggling in her own way. Doing my best to help where I can.
A little sub-q Cyp went a long way for me. I'm a big girl and 215lbs. My HRT started with a blast of 100mg Belmar compounded 100mg cyp/dhea injection sq. Then the pellets and 35mg sq, a week later I asked for another 35 instead of 20mg. But, pellets and well... it's not cheap. I'll get my next pellet round on 2/20, get my blood work done in 30 days and decide. My insurance also covers her visits so that's a bonus.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Sorry Jipped, I never saw this. I think you saw this though. My apologies.

Sorry, probably read it and forgot. I did the pellets once, I got 8 pellets. I was doing a ton of cardio and training fighters daily. My T was well over 1000 ng/dl. They only lasted 11 weeks then I crashed. Went back to pinning.

Also have you been able to squat/deadlift? I could not do either for 3 weeks with that lump of pellets in my ass.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Sorry, probably read it and forgot. I did the pellets once, I got 8 pellets. I was doing a ton of cardio and training fighters daily. My T was well over 1000 ng/dl. They only lasted 11 weeks then I crashed. Went back to pinning.

Also have you been able to squat/deadlift? I could not do either for 3 weeks with that lump of pellets in my ass.
I've had a ruptured ACL, torn LCL/MCL and ripped up meniscus since the end of June in a Work Comp battle. I'm just sitting around getting fatter tbh. No gym. They did follow me to the grocery store too... so definitely no gym.

Have surgery on 2/22.

Per pellets? They're already dipping in strength. I can feel it. I do go next Monday and as mentioned will do the blood work after, but I'll be on track again and do my own thing now.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
man docs, alot of them live by a term learned on my 4 yr quest to get correctly diagnosed for thoracic out let syndrome

it is....100% medical,.....means if u can walk and talk and not in extreme pain, u r good to go, i think it's because most doctors fear the abusive med patient....my experience

just cause u have a Dr in front of ur name does not mean u r a creative problem solver or even are, most important imho, patient about knowledge in chosen progession

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
man docs, alot of them live by a term learned on my 4 yr quest to get correctly diagnosed for thoracic out let syndrome

it is....100% medical,.....means if u can walk and talk and not in extreme pain, u r good to go, i think it's because most doctors fear the abusive med patient....my experience

just cause u have a Dr in front of ur name does not mean u r a creative problem solver or even are, most important imho, patient about knowledge in chosen progession
I think, at least around here, more and more docs are pushing you off to another doc then another. PCP care was wonderful at one time, now they don't want to do anything other than check your blood pressure and weight, then send you off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic