Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

First Meet

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
yessir unless you count cheeseburgers. if I told you how much I do wrong you would probably hate me lol. I smoke I don't sleep enough and for the past two months ive only went to the gym once a week . I only do flat bench no triceps no back no shoulders. its not how I want it to be but I work 70 hours a week and I cant drive until june .and for some reason with all that at 38 yrs old my bench just keeps going up and up. ive never even seen a steroid in real life. I don't take any supps but mono and I eat like shit......think that about covers it . when I was working out 5-6 times a week I had a low 7 pull and a high 6 squat to go with the bench. the bench my friend is building for me is almost done and im working on getting a bar and some weights so I can get back at it a little harder. all week long I think about Monday gym day it drives me crazy....
the meet was apf/aapf I signed up for both so I could beat the non drug tested state record as well as the drug tested state an national record

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Well you are correct, I do hate you, but I stand humbly in awe. I hope that you get more time to train, eat etc because records will fall like Gmans panties.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
yessir unless you count cheeseburgers. if I told you how much I do wrong you would probably hate me lol. I smoke I don't sleep enough and for the past two months ive only went to the gym once a week . I only do flat bench no triceps no back no shoulders. its not how I want it to be but I work 70 hours a week and I cant drive until june .and for some reason with all that at 38 yrs old my bench just keeps going up and up. ive never even seen a steroid in real life. I don't take any supps but mono and I eat like shit......think that about covers it . when I was working out 5-6 times a week I had a low 7 pull and a high 6 squat to go with the bench. the bench my friend is building for me is almost done and im working on getting a bar and some weights so I can get back at it a little harder. all week long I think about Monday gym day it drives me crazy....
the meet was apf/aapf I signed up for both so I could beat the non drug tested state record as well as the drug tested state an national record

You sir are an anomoly. A complete freak of nature.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Holee Crap Dude, I thought you were going to rep that is lift. That went up way too easy , you definitely have more to throw up. What kind of work are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Well you are correct, I do hate you, but I stand humbly in awe. I hope that you get more time to train, eat etc because records will fall like Gmans panties.

I love you too sweet cheeks!

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
BTW where do I get the competitive powerlifter badge lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic