Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

First ever delt injections!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Yup, I finally did it. Mainly for the purpose of giving my other sites a break. Was pretty nervous about it lol I'm such a noob. My left shoulder bled like a motherfucker and I hit a vein in my right. Damnit. Only put 1/2cc in each, gonna break them in slowly.... very slowly.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
good job man. keep building up them delts and you will be at 3ml in no time:)

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Guess your avatar suits you. lol j/k bro, delts/glute was the first spots I tried. First time I hit quads I pretty much leaked blood all the way across my house.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
geezz u weenie!! i do pecs and delts...just warm them up and take ur time ....use a new dart even after u load the dang thang..put a new dart in ---thats needle bro....good luck dancing queen!!!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
shit man, when i was a noob i pinned my front delt like a retard because it was too difficult for me to reach the side. then Paulski called me one day and said, "dude, dont ever pin your front delts again! theres main nerves and arteries and shit in there that you could pemanently fuck yourself up!"
doesnt pay to be a pussy about it...
hahaha! live and learn right?

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I like em but never did more than 1cc til the other day when I did 2, hurt a bit the next day, wouldn't want to have worked shoulders.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I aspirated blood in the shoulders quite a bit. Switch to pecs. It's very easy.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't shot them in a while, was aspirating blood no matter where I was shooting. Great place while it lasted for me though!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like delts as well. They're easy to hit and you can get away with a relatively small needle but nothing is as painless as the glutes are. If I were to cycle with small estered steroids i would probably alternate glutes and delts. I would never hit quads again and bi's. These are killing me there are just too many nerves in the quads.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
My shoulders are definitely sore as shit today. I'll try pecs next.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic