Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First cycle

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
So I previously posted about doing an anavar cycle as my first cycle. My question here is maybe should I start with something else first? What recommendations do you all have?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
So I previously posted about doing an anavar cycle as my first cycle. My question here is maybe should I start with something else first? What recommendations do you all have?

Honestly, Test is easy, safe, effective and affordable for all cycles including first cycle. I wish I'd taken that advise when I first started cycling. I started with orals like Anavar, Primo and Winny when I could have just run test.

And test will work wonders for a first cycle. Don't get me wrong, Anavar and other orals have a place in cycling, but in your shoes I'd just start with test. I'd recommend around 500mg every 8-9 days, give or take a day (do get blood work too to before, during and after and post the results here). Get some Arimidex to block estrogen if needed. Some guys run the anti-E's religiously, I run as needed.

Make sure you got the protein intake tweaked just right.

Hopefully some other guys will chime in here shortly.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
Honestly, Test is easy, safe, effective and affordable for all cycles including first cycle. I wish I'd taken that advise when I first started cycling. I started with orals like Anavar, Primo and Winny when I could have just run test.

And test will work wonders for a first cycle. Don't get me wrong, Anavar and other orals have a place in cycling, but in your shoes I'd just start with test. I'd recommend around 500mg every 8-9 days, give or take a day (do get blood work too to before, during and after and post the results here). Get some Arimidex to block estrogen if needed. Some guys run the anti-E's religiously, I run as needed.

Make sure you got the protein intake tweaked just right.

Hopefully some other guys will chime in here shortly.
I was on Test about 6 months ago from a local clinic. They had me on 200mg a week and I would take Arimidex the day after every week. My nips were getting raw feeling thats why he put me on that. I really loved the results from that. Would you split up the 500mg into 250mg 2x a week maybe, I've read a lot about people doing that.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was on Test about 6 months ago from a local clinic. They had me on 200mg a week and I would take Arimidex the day after every week. My nips were getting raw feeling thats why he put me on that. I really loved the results from that. Would you split up the 500mg into 250mg 2x a week maybe, I've read a lot about people doing that.

It certainly can't hurt splitting the dose. I've known guys who do that.

Strange that the nips got that way on 200mg. But everyone's body responds a little differently. Sounds like you're uber sensitive to test.

Did you ever get your testosterone levels tested while you were on test? Or estrogen?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Damn 200 wk! I wanna go to your clinic. Mine just dropped mine to 100 mg wk as he says he does not want me over 800 ng/dl. Nothing wrong with a var only cycle. It and tbol are the only orals I would run solo. But like fast twitch said. Test is the best! Maybe start with a low dose of an AI from the get go. I too am gyno prone at fairly low doses. I am not trying to complicate your idea but adding Mast E to a test cycle helps with gyno (not like a serm but makes me strong as hell. and allows me to run test with no gyno.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
It certainly can't hurt splitting the dose. I've known guys who do that.

Strange that the nips got that way on 200mg. But everyone's body responds a little differently. Sounds like you're uber sensitive to test.

Did you ever get your testosterone levels tested while you were on test? Or estrogen?
He kept talking about doing more bloods and never did or got around to it before I stopped going. He did say my estrogen levels were a bit high originally.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
Damn 200 wk! I wanna go to your clinic. Mine just dropped mine to 100 mg wk as he says he does not want me over 800 ng/dl. Nothing wrong with a var only cycle. It and tbol are the only orals I would run solo. But like fast twitch said. Test is the best! Maybe start with a low dose of an AI from the get go. I too am gyno prone at fairly low doses. I am not trying to complicate your idea but adding Mast E to a test cycle helps with gyno (not like a serm but makes me strong as hell. and allows me to run test with no gyno.
Its just one of those TRT places. They are a dime a dozen here in Houston. I've heard some of them will give you var, I just haven't figured out which ones.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I always split my test dosage into two injections per week. I personally just feel better doing it that way.

Sounds like you are somewhat gyno prone, so if you go with the test enanthate/cypionate at 500mg per week, I would have an aromatase inhibitor on hand to be safe. If you're going through a TRT clinic, they should be monitoring your blood work so you'll know if you need the AI or not.

I've never done anavar only, so I can't really comment on that. However, I do like the idea jipped genes posted regarding masteron enanthate. I'll throw masteron in with some of my test runs. As long as I'm keeping my diet in check I feel bigger/harder, my strength goes way up and it greatly mitigates any estro side effects. I never go crazy with it, something like 500mg test E and 200mg Masteron E per week. I'll mix 250mg test and 100mg masteron in the same syringe and do it twice per week for however long I decide to run it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have done Anavar only and it is nothing compared to what you would get from a test only cycle. Like Fasttwitch said, you could go up to 500 mg every 8-9 days or 350 mg a week. I found 350 mg a week to be a pretty awesome dose of test and I have done up to gram before. If you wanted you could add Anavar to that, but I would not run it alone (not that you can't, it is just not that great). I am against running AI's unless you absolutely need them, so if you can lower estrogen enough with Masteron or Primo, I would go that route instead. Masteron is not as effective at keeping estrogen in check as Primo, but is a lot cheaper and not as often faked.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic