Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

First Cycle: HCG Question

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Starting my first cycle soon and have a question on HCG. Below is my cycle, as planned. My question is can I reduce the frequency of the HCG and just up the dosage? So you don't have to read between the lines, I'm a wuss lol and really don't want to have to pin myself with it EOD... at least until I get good at it.

1-12 Testosterone enanthate 400 mg/w
1-12 Adex 0.5 mg EOD
1-12 hCG 250 iu EOD

PCT: Clomid 50 mg day for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last injection.

Feel free to comment on the cycle as well; I have the gear in hand so I probably won't change much unless something is way off. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
IMO don't pin EOD but instead twice per week. The HCG injects aren't so bad sub-q with a slin pin.

You're doing the test twice per week correct? Or all 400 at once?

The adex has some sides just like everything else. It probably shouldn't be taken unless needed (rub the nips in the shower to feel for gyno).

I think the PCT starts three weeks after the last inject with Test E. Might wanna get some nolva on hand to go with the clomid for PCT. I think PCT deserves just as much thought and effort as the test cycle itself. It will prevent you from losing a lot of your gains.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Estrogen increas SHBG , take the adex eod at .05. You will sitll have plenty of estro at that does for maintenance purposes. Estrogen and aromatase will be high even into pct for a while, and aromatase can stay elevated past pct which can give you estrogen rebound and slow post cycle recovery down. From reading Crisler's work (actual clinical trials) you can get away with 500iu hcg every 5 days or on week ends. There will be a bigger spike in estradiol that way (not good if you are gyno prone) IMO I would only use hcg 250iu every 3 days, hcg is in the system for about 72 hours. That will be enuff to keep leydig cells awake and responive to your bodies own LH during pct time without any chance of increasing intratesticular aromatase. (problem with those great big hcg shots which leads to leydig cell desensitization, some can get away with that and some can't)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic