Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First cycle gyno nightmare, any help appreciated

T

The Raging Bull

May 14, 2012
Thanks in advance for anybody who takes the time to read this and help me.

Hi all long time member, first time poster... Pretty sure I am going to get roasted in this post for being a noob but I don't care I'm prepared to accept that for even one piece of constructive advice or feedback.

So I'm 36 years old and after 8 years of consistent training and nutrition I plateaued and after a lot of research, decided to do my first steroid cycle.

I started my cycle on 21 May pinning 100mg Test-E and 100mg of Test-P, Monday - Wednesday - Friday (600mg/wk) and took 0.25mg of Arimidex EOD from first pin. Strength gains, pumps and sex drive were amazing!

BUT.... By the 1st of June (End of my 2nd week of pinning) I started to notice tenderness and a small lump under my left nipple and so I upped my Arimidex to 0.5mg EOD.

On the 6th of June the gyno wasn't improving so I ordered pharma Letro and on the 11th of June my cycle switched over to pinning 300mg of Test-E on Monday and Thursday (Still 600mg/wk).

Letro arrived on the 14th of June and I took 3 x 0.25mg pills that day and 1 x 0.25mg pills from the 15th - 20th of June at which point all soreness was gone so I tapered to 0.125mg ED and then EOD until the 30th of June.

All throughout the letro treatment I continued pinning 300mg Test-E Monday and Thursday (600mg/wk) while also taking 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD.

Everything went smoothly for the remainder of the cycle, with great strength and muscle gains.

My cycle finished on the 26th of July (9 weeks total) and I started to taper off the Arimidex in preparation for PCT (due to start on the 9th of August - 2 weeks after last pin) for which I intended to run Nolvadex (pharma Tamoxifen) at 40mg for 2 weeks and then 20mg for 2 weeks - 4 weeks in total.

BUT.... By the 1st of August my gyno symptoms started to return. I didn't get too alarmed at first as it wasn't as bad as on cycle so I started researching what to do with my PCT if gyno came on post cycle. In the end I decided to start my PCT a couple of days early and started the Nolvadex (pharma tamoxifen) on the 7th of August (12 days after last pin).

I tried to give the PCT a chance however my gyno continued to worsen (pain to touch and hard lump) and on the 10th of August I recommenced Letro on the same strategy as last time - 3 x 0.25mg straight up and then 1 x 0.25mg per day in conjunction with the PCT Nolva.

By the 19th of August my gyno had gotten drastically worse!!! Even on 0.25mg of Letro and 40mg Nolva ED.

At this point I abandoned all hope of PCT and retaining my cycle gains and on the 20th of August ditched the Nolva and upped Letro to 0.5mg (2 tabs) per day however whilst no longer worsening (like they were when on the Nolva and Letro together) my gyno symptoms continued right through until the 26th of August. Once I noticed the tenderness was gone I dropped to 0.375mg (1.5 tabs) Letro for 2 days and now 0.25mg Letro for 2 days (including today). But now the tenderness is returning although the lump size has not changed at this point.

And so now here I am, no PCT, taking 0.25mg of Letro a day and afraid to continue to taper it off any further. I have ordered 20 x 1mg Caber which should arrive by next Monday but I am seeking any advice at this point as to where to go from here and how is it even possible for me to have such severe gyno symptoms on Test only? Any advice is greatly appreciated. FYI I have pharma tamoxifen/Nolva, pharma letrozole and pharma Anastrozole/arimidex all on hand.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A few points to make...

First your pct is inadequate. You will need clomid and nolva. Nolva alone isn't adequate.

By now you should be clear of gyno issues as your test levels are probably bottomed out. You should get blood work to see where your test and e2 are at as well as LH FSH.

Your nolva is either fake or very underdosed as was the adex. Where did you get these?

Sounds like at least the test was real and now you know you are very gyno prone. By chance do you know if you had pubertal gyno?

You should come off the letro. Knocking estrogen levels down too much causes all sorts of issues as well.

You need to buy some real nolva and clomid. Do 50 x 4 weeks clomid and 20 x 4 weeks nolva

And don't run another cycle till we talk about it.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
1st response was spot on and no roasting. That should say all you need to know about tid and why to stick around. Best wishes

T

The Raging Bull

May 14, 2012
Thanks very much for the advice guys, this forum is very different to others so I appreciate the response.

I am in Australia and my nolva and adex was bought through a online group I am in from the same source the test came from. All came in proper looking pharma boxes with matching branded bubble packs with printing on the foil matching the branding and instruction leaflets.

I didn't experience pubertal gyno however my 18 year old son had it as a 16 year old and has puffy nipples so it is in the genes but he has always been lean whereas I had a high body fat as a teen.

I tapered letro down to half a tab over the weekend and will take half a tab EOD Monday and Wednesday. Will order some clomid today and book in to get some blood work done this week as well.

Thanks again for the info.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic