Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First Cycle - All You Need to Know

I

Infamous

Jun 13, 2016
This information is priceless and after i did all my research is what I followed for my first couple cycles. Ive used hcg since my first ever cycle and now wouldnt imagine running one without it. I left out the dbol Kickstart as well one cause I like to avoid orals and two knowing how my body reacts to chemicals I knew I could wait till the test e began working. If anyone could link me to other threads that are like this that involve other compounds I'd be greatly appreciative.

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
You know, I wish I had this 10 years ago when I did my first cycle! Great read.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
My first experience with gear went something like this...
I will start by saying NO ONE should take anything (PED) without at least 2 solid consistent years of hard core heavy lifting hopefully with someone who is far more experienced than yourself.
Anyway, what did I take my first time?
250mg/week of the old Russian Sustenon amps.
I took one amp/week for 10 weeks and gained 32 LBS. of "weight" granted at least half was most likely fat/water
but NOTHING I have ever done prior or since then, to the sust. had put on so much weight.
Did I take anything for PCT? nope...
Nothing. And everything worked just fine.
Only until I stayed on for a 6 months or longer did I ever need anything for PCT.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My first cycle was 500 mg of test E for 10 weeks and 25 mg of dbol per day for the first 4. I gained around 18 pounds and lost bodyfat. That was around 2007. If I had it to do over again I would have tweaked my diet a bit and took the cycle to 12 weeks. PCT has always been the same for me. Colmid and Nolva at 100/100/50 and 40/40/20/20 and 2-4 shots of HCG at 2,500iu. I take 12.5mg of aromasin EOD after the second week. I also keep letro on hand just in case.

Compare to these days. A typical cycle will be Test E at 750 mg, either EQ or NPP at 600 or 400 for 12-16 weeks with a 5 week dbol kickstart and proviron at 50mg per day all the way through. The EOD aromasin remains the same and I'll kick in a half a caber twice a week if running a 19.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I remember my first cycle. 500mg Test E for 12 weeks with the old Dbol "kick start." Between football, boxing, and muay thai I had a good idea about training, but this was the first time I trained for the sole purpose of gaining muscle. Luckily I had experienced training partners and these forums to research and ask questions before I ever bought any type of AAS. Got my clomid/nolva PCT together before my first pin. I was using 23ga 1.5" needles for EVERY pin, and I was hitting quads, pecs, delts, and glutes with those monsters!
Anyway, I put on almost 30lbs (yes, some water weight of course) and blew out my knee on the football field 11 weeks on! That sucked...
I hobbled in to work monday morning and claimed I did it friday at work, and it just got progressively worse over the weekend. That made it a comp case and my medical bills were covered at least...

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Since I've been accused of not posting enough...I've made "myself" a challenge to post at least once per week.
Here is a good video hosted by Tom Platz Who was very competitive in the early to mid-'80s. Tom Platz was very outspoken on the topic of AAS/PED use and unlike most other competitors freely admitted to drug usage during his years of competition. However, Notice Tom's size fully dress he does look athletic but he is not a mass monster. I just want to reiterate what is and has been said many times and that is steroids do not create mass monsters of the 90s and up to current size Bodybuilders of the Olympian stage. With the use of HgH and insulin, the size increases have made '60s-'70s and 80's steroid using competitive bodybuilders look small.

They were not small but only in comparison to those today. Anyway here is Tom Platz in a filmed seminar.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Ah another AB familiar. Glad to see you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic