pbtom
What's New?

First Cycle - All You Need to Know

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Firstly PLEASE I ment NO disrespect!!
Okay what my point was is that "noobs" need to learn disipline and patients ,When a person makes the decision to use gear we all know that it is a choice not to be taken lightly.We need to really think about this,Do our research read research some more.........Than more thought.
I am just pointing out that a newbie is in a rush to go like hell and just get juicen "come on let me take more,This isnt happening fast enough!"
This is where your points come into play to help with quicker gains to pasify the new user..........I believe most of us that have been around anabolics at on time or another were taken under someones wing and schooled on the proper way todo things.
If research was done and "home work" studies,Then the educated user would realize "shit nothings happening!! Oh yeah its gonna take almost 3 weeks before I take off! Well Ill just work my ass till than!"

Im just saying I beleive we should educate more,To bring a smarter athelete to maturity.Whom no doubt would have an incredible body nurtured from his/her hard work and education !

Now as far as adex goes I misunderstood,I am saying on cycle adex is the shit.......I have run ARIMIDEX into PCT but by than I am using a quater tab every 4 days for 2 weeks after the cycle ends,Than I begin the clomid blast with support supps.
Nolvadex does not really do much at all for me.So normally I do not use it.

So Guys I believe that we have come to a mid point with both of us making valid points!

So again no disrespect,Just my opion.......Thanx

I wasn't trying to defend Get Some, because I didn't feel like you were disrespecting him or his ideas. I was just clarifying and giving my point of view. I agree with everything ^^^ above, and I also meant no disrespect.

No worries greatgunz.... thats just how SAD communicates he's really a good guy and pretty knowledgable.

Do I always come off as an asshole? :confused: Shit, I'll work on that, lol.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good work GS, is true about the sore joints when over using an AI, so much estrogen is needed to quell inflamation in the joints from lifting.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Nolvadex does not really do much at all for me.So normally I do not use it.

I've seen more than one mention that, you might have a deficiency in the CYP2D6 gene, which is key for activating tamoxifen and many other drugs. deficient CYP2D6 people are Poor metabolizers .

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm on my first cycle - test e only (400mg), starting 3rd week. Felt a little lift in strength last week. But I'm kinda wishing I'd added an oral to kickstart things like discussed above. I'm too grounded in my training to run off and up the test like mentioned but the extra in the beginning would have been nice.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm on my first cycle - test e only (400mg), starting 3rd week. Felt a little lift in strength last week. But I'm kinda wishing I'd added an oral to kickstart things like discussed above. I'm too grounded in my training to run off and up the test like mentioned but the extra in the beginning would have been nice.

Well you still have cycle 2 to look forward to! You've been following my log and I think you see what a blast I am having on the dbol... MAYO warned me not to let it get to my head though and I can see why. If/when strength drops its gonna be disappointing...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i would like to touch on something that i feel got overlooked in these replies if i may...
it was stated in one reply that nolva can or should be used throughout any cycle, but i was taught different.
by no means am i a chemist or an expert on chemical reactions between compounds, and most of my knowledge comes from "bro-science" and first-hand experience, but i was always told to NEVER take nolva at the same time as deca.
correct me if i'm wrong here because i cant even tell you WHY they shouldnt be used together, i just know that that's supposed to be a big "no-no"
since this thread is meant to inform noobs on proper AAS use, then perhaps somebody can elaborate a little more on this or explain the reasoning behind it?

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I wasn't trying to defend Get Some, because I didn't feel like you were disrespecting him or his ideas. I was just clarifying and giving my point of view. I agree with everything ^^^ above, and I also meant no disrespect.

Do I always come off as an asshole? :confused: Shit, I'll work on that, lol.

asshole ^^^^

Just joking man lolol

I've decided to add my oral in the last 3rd of my cycle, a little patience will go a long way, I really want to feel the test on its own first, then use an oral (var) to kick it up a notch later on.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
thanks for the valuable info GS! i am not planning on running my first cycle anytime soon but if i do i will be returning to this thread. right now just getting a little education on AAS in general so i know what the hell you guys are talking about in the shout

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I've seen more than one mention that, you might have a deficiency in the CYP2D6 gene, which is key for activating tamoxifen and many other drugs. deficient CYP2D6 people are Poor metabolizers .

I think more people are prone to this than you would think. It's a rather new development in genetics as far as what drugs are affected by the malformed gene. I also think it's possible this has something to do with people having to take higher doses to get results. I'm starting to realize that this is the case for some people...but not me!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good work GS, is true about the sore joints when over using an AI, so much estrogen is needed to quell inflamation in the joints from lifting.

This is a major downside to AI's that shouldn't be "misunderestimated" (thanks g-dubya lol). I was a bloated bastard and started running my adex... That shit dried me OUT! It caused major joint pain in my knees, shoulders and elbows. It may have allowed some actual damage in my left elbow too that a month and a half after stopping the adex I am still contending with.

B

brutallus

Sep 16, 2011
okay im at week 10 now, GS said not to take anything at weeks 11-13. then why does he say
to take hcg, weeks 11-13. please explain, as i am approaching week 11. and am i not allowed
to take any supplements like jack3d. or just dont take anything that is steroid related?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
okay im at week 10 now, GS said not to take anything at weeks 11-13. then why does he say
to take hcg, weeks 11-13. please explain, as i am approaching week 11. and am i not allowed
to take any supplements like jack3d. or just dont take anything that is steroid related?
take hcg and your ai of choice.

any.otc pre workout supplement is fine

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic