Members
Latest Member
MillerC
What's New?

First Cycle - All You Need to Know

I

Infamous

Jun 13, 2016
This information is priceless and after i did all my research is what I followed for my first couple cycles. Ive used hcg since my first ever cycle and now wouldnt imagine running one without it. I left out the dbol Kickstart as well one cause I like to avoid orals and two knowing how my body reacts to chemicals I knew I could wait till the test e began working. If anyone could link me to other threads that are like this that involve other compounds I'd be greatly appreciative.

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
You know, I wish I had this 10 years ago when I did my first cycle! Great read.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
My first experience with gear went something like this...
I will start by saying NO ONE should take anything (PED) without at least 2 solid consistent years of hard core heavy lifting hopefully with someone who is far more experienced than yourself.
Anyway, what did I take my first time?
250mg/week of the old Russian Sustenon amps.
I took one amp/week for 10 weeks and gained 32 LBS. of "weight" granted at least half was most likely fat/water
but NOTHING I have ever done prior or since then, to the sust. had put on so much weight.
Did I take anything for PCT? nope...
Nothing. And everything worked just fine.
Only until I stayed on for a 6 months or longer did I ever need anything for PCT.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My first cycle was 500 mg of test E for 10 weeks and 25 mg of dbol per day for the first 4. I gained around 18 pounds and lost bodyfat. That was around 2007. If I had it to do over again I would have tweaked my diet a bit and took the cycle to 12 weeks. PCT has always been the same for me. Colmid and Nolva at 100/100/50 and 40/40/20/20 and 2-4 shots of HCG at 2,500iu. I take 12.5mg of aromasin EOD after the second week. I also keep letro on hand just in case.

Compare to these days. A typical cycle will be Test E at 750 mg, either EQ or NPP at 600 or 400 for 12-16 weeks with a 5 week dbol kickstart and proviron at 50mg per day all the way through. The EOD aromasin remains the same and I'll kick in a half a caber twice a week if running a 19.