Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First anavar cycle

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Today is the day before thanksgiving here in the USA. To the friends and family up in Canada (they had there Thanksgiving day about a month ago ) wish you all a very happy and bless day.

Today I had a killer leg workout (mostly calves).
Pre-workout was C4, a nitrogen booster , BCAA's, mixed in a package of oatmeal. (I know gross) it does work with me.

Warm-up 10 minutes on the stairmaster (in my socks).
SQUAT RACK:
•SQUATS: 4 sets, 6-12 reps, 95-135 pounds.
•SQUAT LUNGES: 3 sets of 10 reps just the bar (45 pounds).
• STANDING CALF RAISES: 6 sets , to complete muscle failure, 95-165 pounds.

INCLINE LEG PRESS:
•FEET HIGH ON PLATE: 3 sets to comple muscle failure, 270 pounds (3 plates each side).
•FEET LOW ON PLATE: 3 sets to complete muscle failure, 270 pounds.
•CALF PRESS, 4 sets to complete muscle failure, 270 pounds.

•INDIVIDUAL SEATED LEG EXTENSION (The kind that you have to add weights to each side): 3 Sets, 10 reps, 60 pounds. :) 2 super sets, to complete muscle failure, started at 70 pounds.

By this point I can barely walk. The pump was so real and on fire.

STANDING CALF RAISE MACHINE: 4 sets, to complete muscle failure , 160-200 pounds. :D 2 supersets, starting at 240 pounds (lower the Wright 1 to 2 plates at a time till I ran the whole stack).

SEATED CALF RAISES: 4 Sets, 10-20 reps, 45-90 pounds. :cool: 2 SuperSets, to complete muscle failure.

By this time my calves was so pump up and felt burnt out and on fire. My quads was feeling better at this point.

STEPPER MACHINE: did 6 minutes.

This workout was tuff. I did push myself very hard like when dad use to train with me. Brought back memories and more determination.

calfmuscle555

calfmuscle555

May 10, 2017
Like from the same computer?? So are you the same person or just sharing a computer?

@Lizard King what? What are you talking about?
?
Oh, wait.. i sometimes use free wifi so i dont kill all of my data plan..

Are you telling me that @Growing_Nikki goes to my gym or to my local wifi hot spots.
Lizard king, you got me curious.

Now gym time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
?

Are you telling me that @Growing_Nikki goes to my gym or to my local wifi hot spots.

Now gym time.
Well you haven't made a post here in over a year and your DOB is her e-mail addy. Don't mean to thread shit on your post but it's my job..

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Will be following. This should be interesting .
18 is alittle young but if you do your research and go slow. You should be ok.
?

Now gym time.

You both are confusing me and creeping me out.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
You both are confusing me and creeping me out.
Its quite clear. You are calf muscle have the same IP address. Hence you are either on the same computer at the library or you are the same person.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I love the level of security we have here and I know this is barely tier 1 shit...

Growing_Nikki

Growing_Nikki

TID Lady Member
Nov 19, 2018
Its quite clear. You are calf muscle have the same IP address. Hence you are either on the same computer at the library or you are the same person.

I use my gym Wi-Fi and other public Wi-Fi network. Maybe he/she it's possible that that person is in my area. It's very creepy :confused:.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic