Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First Anavar cycle

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
So it's day 11 and I experienced an increased pump training arms today. Nothing major but at least it's something! Still no increase in strength though.

Thinking ahead for when I go up to 15mg per day, would it be ok to take 10mg 2 hours prior to training and then 5mg 8 hours later? It's impossible to split these 10mg pills into quarters, had a trial run today and they just crumble.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
So it's day 11 and I experienced an increased pump training arms today. Nothing major but at least it's something! Still no increase in strength though.

Thinking ahead for when I go up to 15mg per day, would it be ok to take 10mg 2 hours prior to training and then 5mg 8 hours later? It's impossible to split these 10mg pills into quarters, had a trial run today and they just crumble.

you don't need to split them at all but if you feel the need to, go ahead as many do.

I have taken all my orals in one dose 2 hours before training and have had nothing but great results :)

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
Thanks Jenner, you've been super helpful.

I'll take the full 10mg 2 hours before training tomorrow and see how it goes. Planning on increasing to 15mg from Monday all being well. Very tempted to just increase now but guess I should be more patient?!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

I'll take the full 10mg 2 hours before training tomorrow and see how it goes. Planning on increasing to 15mg from Monday all being well. Very tempted to just increase now but guess I should be more patient?!

you are very welcome :)

If you are going to increase to 15mg next Monday, you might as well do it now IMO, you will know if it's too much and can drop it down to 10mg.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

Time the var so you don't take it with food or at least any dietary fat. It is fat soluble so when taken wih dietary fat some of the var you take can dissolve with I digested dietary fat which reduces absorption in the GI tract. Good luck with your progress!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

The purpose of running the first 10-14 days at lower dose is just to be sure you didn't get bunk stuff / substituted stuff / something that causes a bad reaction / get a sense of the dosing. Since you're not experiencing any issues at this point, no reason to wait to increase a bit if you want. The worst you do, if you don't like the result of the increase, drop it back to 10 mg.

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
Thanks everyone. I'll do a few days at taking the full 10mg prior to training and then increase it to 15mg.

Hopefully my next update will have something good to report, some strength increase would be nice!

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
I actually decided to go straight to the 15mg and have had a few mixed days.

On Thursday (day 14) I was able to bench press 60kg for 8 reps whereas normally I would have only got 3/4 reps with a spot. Actually felt like I could have gone a bit heavier too. I was also able to press the 25kg dumbells on the incline bench for 8 reps too (normally would have been 3/4 reps). And interestingly I had DOMS for the first time in ages.

However yesterday (day 15) I trained arms and felt awful. I was only able to curl the 12.5kg dumbells for 6 reps when normally I would have got 10 reps. Triceps were ok and I managed my usual weights/reps.

No sides to report at all. Training shoulders today so hoping for a better session.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I actually decided to go straight to the 15mg and have had a few mixed days.

On Thursday (day 14) I was able to bench press 60kg for 8 reps whereas normally I would have only got 3/4 reps with a spot. Actually felt like I could have gone a bit heavier too. I was also able to press the 25kg dumbells on the incline bench for 8 reps too (normally would have been 3/4 reps). And interestingly I had DOMS for the first time in ages.

However yesterday (day 15) I trained arms and felt awful. I was only able to curl the 12.5kg dumbells for 6 reps when normally I would have got 10 reps. Triceps were ok and I managed my usual weights/reps.

No sides to report at all. Training shoulders today so hoping for a better session.

just keep in mind, everything affects your training...sleep, diet, training etc...just because you are on gear doesn't make you superwoman lol...although, that would be nice :). You will still have bad days.:(

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
Lol but I want to be superwoman everday!

You were right, I must have been tired yesterday as my shoulder session went well today. I was able to press the 22.5kg dumbbells for 6 reps which I haven't done before. At the end of my session I did a couple of rack pulls just to see where my strength is at and I was able to do 6 reps at 180kg and then 1 rep at 190kg. I was pretty shocked by this considering I'd already trained for an hour and a half. A few people also said I'm looking leaner too so I think it's fair to say the var seems to be doing its job

Really excited for the next few weeks.

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
So another mixed week for me.

I am feeling the strength benefits consistently now on every training session which is great. Still no sides to report so I'm really pleased. :)

On the downside I seem to have done something to my shoulder. I trained chest on Tuesday and really struggled with pain in my right shoulder which i've never had before. On Wednesday I trained arms which still seemed to aggravate it.

I stuck with cardio and abs on Thursday and Friday but my shoulder still didn't feel great so I decided to rest for the weekend. Guess I'll have to stick with cardio until it's less sore :(

Should I still take the 15mg each day while I can't lift? Or is it better to drop the dose or not take it at all until I can train again? Such a frustrating situation.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
So another mixed week for me.

I am feeling the strength benefits consistently now on every training session which is great. Still no sides to report so I'm really pleased. :)

On the downside I seem to have done something to my shoulder. I trained chest on Tuesday and really struggled with pain in my right shoulder which i've never had before. On Wednesday I trained arms which still seemed to aggravate it.

I stuck with cardio and abs on Thursday and Friday but my shoulder still didn't feel great so I decided to rest for the weekend. Guess I'll have to stick with cardio until it's less sore :(

Should I still take the 15mg each day while I can't lift? Or is it better to drop the dose or not take it at all until I can train again? Such a frustrating situation.

well, I assume you are still training other body parts? Legs, back? If you aren't and think you are going to be out for a while..then I would drop it. If you are only taking a week off maybe then stay on it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic