Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Finasteride Depression

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Finasteride was the first one in my crosshairs. As it turned out, the overall cumulative incidence of depressive symptoms with and without finasteride was 3.33% versus 2.54%. A meta-analysis of random effects yielded an odds ratio of 2.14. In addition, the risk of suicidal ideation or behavior was higher with finasteride compared with no finasteride (21.2% vs. 14.0%), and the risk of persistent sexual dysfunction was high (60.1%). Therefore, I believe in being wary of this drug to avoid more negativity. Use a better medication instead. For example, agomelatine. Why would I use a antidepressant for DHT blocking and hair growth ? Do you know what we are talking about here?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Why would I use a antidepressant for DHT blocking and hair growth ? Do you know what we are talking about here?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Have you considered deca only cycle? I know it's supposed to be no no but from what I hear without test, sex drive and dick works very well and it converts to less androgenic metabolites(dihydronandrolone) and it's easier on the hair line.
If you're already on finastride, I'm assuming your dick will be limpy anyway.
Just a thought

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic