Latest Member
wcs22
What's New?

Finasteride Depression

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Started taking Finasteride about 8 days ago to keep my hairline intact. I got it through " KEEPS" as it was a reasonable price. Yesterday was noticing I was on a bummer and thought I wonder if 'stride is crashing my DHT too low. And sure enough Im pretty sure thats whats up. Of course I googled it and apparently is like 70% of users get that side effect. Well, that went into the trash...

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
KEEPS set you up with 1mg/day 'stride? Doc once told me that dosing half, 1/2mg finasteride, alleviated ~90% of potential side effects will retaining much of the DHT blocking. Still, good on your for trashing it (personally been using most of my life, look forward to quitting...).

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Started taking Finasteride about 8 days ago to keep my hairline intact. I got it through " KEEPS" as it was a reasonable price. Yesterday was noticing I was on a bummer and thought I wonder if 'stride is crashing my DHT too low. And sure enough Im pretty sure thats whats up. Of course I googled it and apparently is like 70% of users get that side effect. Well, that went into the trash...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Yeah I saw all that. Luckily only did it for a week. After 24 hours and a little test prop, already much better lol.