Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Finaplix-H - Tren Ace conversion

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok guys, been seeing some questions about Tren as of late and I thought I'd give you a quick overview of 1 Finaplix-H cart converted to 20ml of Trenbolone Ace @ 100mg/ml....

You will need the following:

1 carts finaplix which equals 2 grams tren.
.4 ml/BA
3.6 ml/BB
15ml/ Sterile oil (I always use Grapeseed Oil, but walnut or sesame will work too)
2 sterile vials or beakers at least 20ml in volume
1 small funnel and coffee filters or micro filter paper
1 20 or 40ml sterile sealed multi-use vial
2-3 18 guage needles
2-3 21 guage needles
2 10ml syringes
several 3ml syringes, just to be safe
.22um Whatman filter (you can also use a .45um, I usually filter 2X-once with a .22
then again with a .45um)

I use a paperclip that I straighten out and clean with rubbing alcohol. Push the pellets from the cart into your 1st sterile container.

Add your BA and BB, seal and let stand for 3-4 hours. Swirl the mixture every 30 min. Add 12 ml sterile oil. (You CAN use oil from the grocery store if you cannot get your hands on sterile oil, but I don't suggest it.) Let stand for approx. 24 hours or until the pellets are dissolved.

Take 18 guage needle and 10ml syringe. The glues and binders should have settled to the bottom of the vial. Draw up all the "clear" oil standing on top of the crap in the bottom. Transfer into your 2nd sterile container by drawing into syringe then filtering through your .22um Whatman filter. When done purge the Whatman with 1 ml sterile oil.

Add 1 ml sterile oil to the "gunk" remaining in the bottom and filter through coffee filter and funnel into 2nd container. After all oil has filtered through and you give the coffee filter a good squeeze, take another 18 guage / 10 ml syringe and draw and filter through your .45um Whatman into sealed sterile multi-use vial. Use one of your 21 guage needles to allow venting. Use your last ml sterile oil to purge Whatman filter.

Once all is in the multi-use vial you should keep your 21 guage needle inserted (also for venting) and place into the oven set at 220 degrees for 30 min. DO NOT LET THE NEEDLE TOUCH YOUR GEAR OR IT WILL LEAK OUT OF THE NEEDLE!!

These are not the most clear of directions but the following links are the two different methods I've combined and pictures are included. Remember, if in any directions you follow, magic solution is listed, that is simply your solvents (BA and BB).

I want to thank Basskiller for all he does to help educate all of us interested in making our own Tren. While on the site I suggest you look into the Crystal method as well.
I hope is a help to someone interested in making your own Trenbolone Ace from a Finaplix cart(s).

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Wow...has this became a lost art or what? I've done this a few times back in the day.I mention it to some folks nowadays and they don't have a clue what I'm talkin' about.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
thanks BK..your links have helped many BBr's over the years.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
There he is...always good to see basskillers name on the screen.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
THanks bass for fixin my links....dunno why they busted?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
IMO, it's the best way to roll....dunno why you'd pay the price a UGL charges for Tren Ace when you can just make it....the process it actually alot of fun!!!

Wow...has this became a lost art or what? I've done this a few times back in the day.I mention it to some folks nowadays and they don't have a clue what I'm talkin' about.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
IMO, it's the best way to roll....dunno why you'd pay the price a UGL charges for Tren Ace when you can just make it....the process it actually alot of fun!!!

Is not using these pellets more "dirty' than using a power to make Tren? It is a cattle implant, I'm sure the purity standard are not good...how do you get those impurtity out of the pellets?...Does the process you speak out get rid of all of these impurities? What the cost to make tren out of pellets? per ml...

Last edited:
Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Is not using these pellets more "dirty' than using a power to make Tren? It is a cattle implant, I'm sure the purity standard are not good...how do you get those impurtity out of the pellets?...Does the process you speak out get rid of all of these impurities? What the cost to make tren out of pellets? per ml...

Believe it or not the pellets are probably even better than most UGL's as you NEVER know how "sterile" the neighborhood UGL made the tren a you just got from them. Pretty much all finaplix or component th is, is Tren A powder compressed tightly with methyl-cellulose (what gel caps are made of) and yellow dye. MC is NOT TOXIC, but like BK said in another thread on another board it's NOT meant to be injected either (some dudes out there were not filtering then injecting it). Once you let the pellets sit in the BA/BB overnight then add the oil then let it sit overnight the next day you see the gunk down at the bottom and there is no way I would inject that stuff as imagine that stuff sitting in the shot depot!!

Once you filter you get rid of the MC and any of the other minimal impurities that may be in there. The cost for one dose (2,000mg) runs around 35-40 bucks and since the first time you have to buy the BB, BA, oil, filters, syringes, etc, but really in the end a finished product of 1,000mg 10ml vial will run you around 25-35 bucks compare to a UGL with the same size, volume 40-70 bucks.........plus you don't have to worry about infections if you've done everything right by filtering and keeping everything clean/sterile.

Good stuff Big Robbie and of course BASSKILLER!!!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I agree, here's the thing...if you order poweder or even the finished product from a UGL, you (as with any other UGL gear) are "rolling the dice" so to speak. You have heavy metal and microb's to worry about. When I make Tren from a Fina cart, I know what I've got, and I know how sterile I'm being while converting it to "product."

Believe it or not the pellets are probably even better than most UGL's as you NEVER know how "sterile" the neighborhood UGL made the tren a you just got from them. Pretty much all finaplix or component th is, is Tren A powder compressed tightly with methyl-cellulose (what gel caps are made of) and yellow dye. MC is NOT TOXIC, but like BK said in another thread on another board it's NOT meant to be injected either (some dudes out there were not filtering then injecting it). Once you let the pellets sit in the BA/BB overnight then add the oil then let it sit overnight the next day you see the gunk down at the bottom and there is no way I would inject that stuff as imagine that stuff sitting in the shot depot!!

Once you filter you get rid of the MC and any of the other minimal impurities that may be in there. The cost for one dose (2,000mg) runs around 35-40 bucks and since the first time you have to buy the BB, BA, oil, filters, syringes, etc, but really in the end a finished product of 1,000mg 10ml vial will run you around 25-35 bucks compare to a UGL with the same size, volume 40-70 bucks.........plus you don't have to worry about infections if you've done everything right by filtering and keeping everything clean/sterile.

Good stuff Big Robbie and of course BASSKILLER!!!

D

Devil1

May 19, 2011
good read. got 4 carts in the fridge now... love the home brew, i can taste it already!

B

bigwilly

May 31, 2011
BK is the man! cant count how many conversions i did with his instructions.... kuddos to BK

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic