Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Finaplix-H - Tren Ace conversion

M

migman2020

Jul 22, 2011
can anybody tell me if carts need to be kept cold...have heard a few different answers...some say only if foil is open and others say just keep below 78deg...anyone have a straight answer?...thanks

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
can anybody tell me if carts need to be kept cold...have heard a few different answers...some say only if foil is open and others say just keep below 78deg...anyone have a straight answer?...thanks
I wouldn't put them out in the sun but no they dont need to be cold. You dont keep your finished product in the fridge so why would the pellets need to be kept cold?

M

migman2020

Jul 22, 2011
Thanks Diesel...thats what I figured also, but new to homebrew

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Believe it or not the pellets are probably even better than most UGL's as you NEVER know how "sterile" the neighborhood UGL made the tren a you just got from them. Pretty much all finaplix or component th is, is Tren A powder compressed tightly with methyl-cellulose (what gel caps are made of) and yellow dye. MC is NOT TOXIC, but like BK said in another thread on another board it's NOT meant to be injected either (some dudes out there were not filtering then injecting it). Once you let the pellets sit in the BA/BB overnight then add the oil then let it sit overnight the next day you see the gunk down at the bottom and there is no way I would inject that stuff as imagine that stuff sitting in the shot depot!!

Once you filter you get rid of the MC and any of the other minimal impurities that may be in there. The cost for one dose (2,000mg) runs around 35-40 bucks and since the first time you have to buy the BB, BA, oil, filters, syringes, etc, but really in the end a finished product of 1,000mg 10ml vial will run you around 25-35 bucks compare to a UGL with the same size, volume 40-70 bucks.........plus you don't have to worry about infections if you've done everything right by filtering and keeping everything clean/sterile.

Good stuff Big Robbie and of course BASSKILLER!!!

True if you don't recrystalize your powders, and I'd opt more to recrystalize the pellets and only DECANTING with subsequent methanol washes or gets rid of what is left behind - is how you remove the filler, recrystalizing the old way with the filter won't. Use a filter you don't get near 100% yeild like DECANTING does.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
True if you don't recrystalize your powders, and I'd opt more to recrystalize the pellets and only DECANTING with subsequent methanol washes or gets rid of what is left behind - is how you remove the filler, recrystalizing the old way with the filter won't. Use a filter you don't get near 100% yeild like DECANTING does.

SHINE...For the ones concerned about gear that is obtained thru a UGL (sterility issues),could they perform the filtering processes and sterilization processes on the UGL gear before they inject and be assured of sterility?...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
SHINE...For the ones concerned about gear that is obtained thru a UGL (sterility issues),could they perform the filtering processes and sterilization processes on the UGL gear before they inject and be assured of sterility?...

You can always re filter gear. For a few vials, all you need is a syringe filter, a 10cc barrel with 18g or 20g pins, a few pre sterilized sealed vials and a strong thumb.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You can always re filter gear. For a few vials, all you need is a syringe filter, a 10cc barrel with 18g or 20g pins, a few pre sterilized sealed vials and a strong thumb.

two-slug, what about running it thru the oven, would it be necessary as well?....Can u confirm that this would, for sure, solve any sterility issues that may exist in the UGL gear (that is, doing both procedures)?....

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
two-slug, what about running it thru the oven, would it be necessary as well?....Can u confirm that this would, for sure, solve any sterility issues that may exist in the UGL gear (that is, doing both procedures)?....

If you filter it, there's no reason to bake imo. Use a Whatman .22um filter (or similar brand) and it will remove damn near any bacteria, virus and any other foreign particulates.
My problem with the idea of baking, is at what temperature do you actually need to kill a virus or bacteria and if at that temperature is it also breaking down the hormone.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If you filter it, there's no reason to bake imo. Use a Whatman .22um filter (or similar brand) and it will remove damn near any bacteria, virus and any other foreign particulates.
My problem with the idea of baking, is at what temperature do you actually need to kill a virus or bacteria and if at that temperature is it also breaking down the hormone.

Yep, I agree!...I remember years ago discussing this...Some were saying it wouldn't some it would...If I recall correctly, even diff. temps. were offered up as to what would degrade and would not...I remember my make-believe friend doing both just to be sure...He would bake at different temps too....One thing I can say, he never once got an infection....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

FYI Shine has been dead for a few years now bro.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Yep, I agree!...I remember years ago discussing this...Some were saying it wouldn't some it would...If I recall correctly, even diff. temps. were offered up as to what would degrade and would not...I remember my make-believe friend doing both just to be sure...He would bake at different temps too....One thing I can say, he never once got an infection....

Probably because nothing was wrong with his gear to start with.:)

The only time my friend would bake gear was yrs ago to supposedly burn off excess BA and he didn't think it did anything.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
FYI Shine has been dead for a few years now bro.

Crap!....Had no idea...RIP!!!...I guess there I a reason why we shouldn't dig old threads up!...Thanks for the aware, bro!.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic