Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Finally!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Made it through the confirmation ordeal!! Anyway, been on a private board in the past and now I'm here. Did I miss any details?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Well, since you asked, tell us a little about what/who led you to TID if you can w/o violating the privacy angle. Add in what you've been doing in the "muscle" part of your life so far, and goals for the future.

Any references to the Pina Colada song and champagne and long walks on the beach is an instant ban lol.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Hey Searay, welcome to TID!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ummm, though you were a member here already for like 5 years, LOL

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pull up a chair.... and after you do, how bout you share some of the things rawdeal asked.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Ya, in my retarded attempts to get confirmation I didn't give it enough time to send the email so when the email came through I had made another atempt so it was no good. And when I did wait it was to long so it was all my bad, no worries on the site. I'll fill in the rest of the blanks later.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Well, since you asked, tell us a little about what/who led you to TID if you can w/o violating the privacy angle. Add in what you've been doing in the "muscle" part of your life so far, and goals for the future.

Any references to the Pina Colada song and champagne and long walks on the beach is an instant ban lol.
You forgot to mention to includ at least 2 HD pictures of his butt, for @NavyChief. Now I think that covers the important stuff.

Mrhat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic