Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Finally found a place to train outside of my basement...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
NJ still hasn’t let gyms open. You can get your tattoo, booze it up in outdoor bars with 300 friends, do karate, gymnastics even have weddings inside with 25 guests but you still can’t train.

Unless it’s one on one personal training. Soooo this is when having friends in the industry helps. Meet my new trainer lol. Not bad for 43 and 50 although the Corona virus stole my legs and I gained the “COVID” 19(lbs) while trying to keep it together at home.

2E5F3782-1A5E-4033-8A24-F5791BF53E87.jpeg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Mike, I'm impressed. I always thought you were way uglier than that!

Really, dude you look great. And I appreciate all the hard work you've been doing for all the COVID patients over the past months. You the man!

I think you can still go to the gym, but you need to take a brick and throw it through the window first , and scream something about social justice. Then go in, do some squats, accuse people of racism, and leave. Apparently that's OK.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
You’re actually bigger that you appear in your profile picture. Good job !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I swear they are just making up the rules as they go bro
Rules in Wisconsin have been inconsistent has hell too. At least our state high court threw a bunch of it out because they didn't go through the legislative process.

MikeRN's female trainer has bigger quads than me :(

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hey Mike, I'm impressed. I always thought you were way uglier than that!
Really, dude you look great. And I appreciate all the hard work you've been doing for all the COVID patients over the past months. You the man!
I think you can still go to the gym, but you need to take a brick and throw it through the window first , and scream something about social justice. Then go in, do some squats, accuse people of racism, and leave. Apparently that's OK.
I think TG is on to something here! Nice job Mike, now that you found a place to train get yourself back together.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Well, you both look fit and fab....and I am jealous of her wheels. I"m tryin to grow mine.....THANK YOU SIR FOR ALL YOU DO! (that goes to MikeRN).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic