Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

fina order

H

hostel10

Apr 13, 2011
Just looking for some insight. You order 2 fina cart from VetAmerica,paid,get order confirmation and Paid for express delivery,5 days later nothing. Go on enter order num and says no order,realize now not charged but thought I had pending charge for the amount after ordering....now what? Any ideas on what to do or what happend? Just being skeptical.thanks for any help.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Want me to call the company for you? What exactly are you asking, lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Maybe they saw you lived in some big city and pieced 2 and 2 together and determined you have no cattle you are taking care of.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Re-do the order. You're not doing anything illegal.

Or find a different place.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
use lambriarvetsupply cheaper and fast

D

delcapone

Aug 10, 2011
just ordered from vetamerica. they said they couldnt proccess cuz my credit card num. didnt match my shipping adress, which isnt possible cuz it was a debit card from my bank. Anyway told them to cancel my order. went with allivet was at my door in 2 days.(fedexpress) . got my statement and vetamerica put the money back in my account. After a few phone calls and a little roid rage lol it got straightened out. vetamerica or allivet? you decide

D

delcapone

Aug 10, 2011
just ordered from vetamerica. they said they couldnt proccess cuz my credit card num. didnt match my shipping adress, which isnt possible cuz it was a debit card from my bank. Anyway told them to cancel my order. went with allivet was at my door in 2 days.(fedexpress) . got my statement and vetamerica didnt put the money back in my account. After a few phone calls and a little roid rage lol it got straightened out. vetamerica or allivet? you decide

D

delcapone

Aug 10, 2011
my tren came ouy great,record lifts (700mg test E wk. also) but im losing bodyfat, i havent seen my lower abs in yrs. def. doing it again. fina-farm kit. allivet. fina-plix. both at my door in 4 days

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic