Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Figure Contest Diet

J

Jessica_D

Apr 14, 2012
My name is Jessica, I'm a newbee at training for fiqure competitions, I've never been on a strict diet, my metabolism is pretty fast and I think I'm almost where I need to be. I have read a few articles and interviews with pros but where can I find more information on the correct foods to eat and different meal plan? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Welcome! You should post an intro in the introduction area so everybody can get to know you.

As far as your question, if you are totally clueless about diet I would suggest hiring a diet coach, we actually have some active members here who do that very thing. Also, there are tons of online coaches and if you google for contest diet you will get tons of info. But again, if you really are new to nutrition I would suggest hiring a coach.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
When it comes to contest dieting a coach is the way to go, one less thing to worry about as you have enough to deal with. Plus the reassurance and motivation you get from a good coach never hurt.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I humble recommend you give Nutrition Perfection a hard look, as NN has helped my fat ass lose around 20 lbs, and I'm rarely hungry. He's a smart, honest, ethical guy.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I was going to recommend him...but wasnt sure of the etiquette since Im not a client ;)

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I give you enough advice shan you could almost claim you are a non paying client lol, I can't help it ppl ask questions and I answer.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
True....tho most of my questions arent exactly diet related LOL

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
nope but some are, and the others are....related lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
NutNut definitely knows his shit when it comes to Nutrition,

peace.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
welcome jessica...i to am a hard gainer..i am by far not a bodybuilder and choose not to be..but i follow most of the girls who are BB...Shan and Sassy on here have great journals i follow..i pick little diet and wt training ideas that help my gain in areas i need..nutnut does give great diet advice... i to dont pay lol but steal his advice..dont tell him

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic