1. Mrs.Determined

Mrs.Determined Member

May 14, 2014
    Who's the best affordable figure coach that does well with females?

2. tightglutes

tightglutes TID VIP Lady Member

May 1, 2012
    Are you interested in online or want someone near you

3. Mrs.Determined

Mrs.Determined Member

May 14, 2014
    Online seems to be the best only two people are near me that coach. One is a lady whos all natural and believes in nothing but herba life. And the other is who im with right now and im not happy with the results im getting

4. Gregger

Gregger MuscleHead

Dec 16, 2012
    I'm not sure if she is taking clients, but if you have FB check out "One Eighty Lady", send her a note... She competes in the WBFF herself.
    Good luck!

5. Mrs.Determined

Mrs.Determined Member

May 14, 2014
    Im an npc competitor

6. STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET VIP Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Watch yourself......a lot of so called "coaches" out there that thjnk they know what they're doing.

7. RedNeck

RedNeck MuscleHead

Dec 30, 2010
    Have you educated yourself to the utmost? Are you sure you really need a coach? Self education can go a long ways.

8. shehulkster86

shehulkster86 TID Lady Member

Aug 20, 2015
    I agree, I hired a "Coach" and lost weight too fast and now have a lot of skin. yuck. but the diet I was on messed me up so bad. I was sick all the time and my training regiment was so off that my body took longer to repair. Now i'm paying for it not only money wise but emotional.

9. Wallyd

Wallyd VIP Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Look into AnnieLewisis online.com. She is from my home town & has really come a long way with fitness. You can mention Wally from her hometown sent you. Idk about prices.

10. Meathead.

Meathead. VIP Member

Apr 1, 2011
    I do all NPC
    Pm me

11. jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7 TID Board Of Directors

Jan 18, 2011
    Shelby Starnes, Noel fuller, Gordon Falcetti, Matt porter are a few of the best I can think of. If Matt is taking clients, he would be my first choice for coaching