Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fiber: Is it really necessary?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That’s odd because fiber hasn’t affected me one bit in this way.

Perhaps you’re actually a gorilla then??

Fiber can benefit a wee small bit the worse a diet is. But, along with the junk in a junk diet, it will/does most always have some bloating, gas (farts, burps) and discomfort or struggle associated with it.
But that’s just some of the obvious signs of our body rejecting it — the more serious deleterious effects aren’t as realized.

Swiper, did you actually watch the video to hear what she’s describing about sugars and fiber — or did you just read the video title and simply assure yourself that you understand all there is to know about fiber? Don’t have anything else to learn about it?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Perhaps you’re actually a gorilla then??

Fiber can benefit a wee small bit the worse a diet is. But, along with the junk in a junk diet, it will/does most always have some bloating, gas (farts, burps) and discomfort or struggle associated with it.
But that’s just some of the obvious signs of our body rejecting it — the more serious deleterious effects aren’t as realized.

Swiper, did you actually watch the video to hear what she’s describing about sugars and fiber — or did you just read the video title and simply assure yourself that you understand all there is to know about fiber? Don’t have anything else to learn about it?

ha ha that’s correct. i didn’t watch the video. I just read the title of it.

I agree fiber is not necessary. no one needs fiber. like carbohydrates, you don’t need carbohydrates either.

i’m just stating my experiences taking a fiber supplement.

not sure what she said about sugar but I do eat a lot of sugar in my diet with my oatmeal. i’m pretty sure the marinate they use for my chicken is filled with sugar too and some chocolate at night i like to eat.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Isn't it funny they have classified fiber as an "essential" nutrient? Its not even a nutrient and certainly not essential...lol

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
About 15 grams per every 1000 calories. If you're bulking and already eating f lots of carbs, you wont need it or need very little, maybe 1 teaspoon at night.
It's always better to poop than not poop, so make sure you're pooping.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic