Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Fiber: Is it really necessary?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I think it's really based upon your diet. Mine really went to shit on this pandemic from eating tons of red meat and more carbs less veggies and fruit and have had to add in a fiber supplement to stay regular. My normal diet is more chicken fish veggies fruits and very little processed foods and usually got at least 50 grams a day of fiber from foods. Right now I just could give a fuck with all the bullshit injected into our lives daily. I don't feel like dieting since half the shit I want is always out at the store. So I add fiber to my oatmeal etc.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Bwaaa hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just when you thought this thread was dead :)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The thing is both me and testboner could post at least 10 different Drs videos on here all saying the "need" for fiber is complete bullshit and some will still believe the dogma. Recently they classified fiber as an essential nutrient. Does everyone know what that means? It means without it you will die. Meanwhile back in the real world no one has ever died from a lack of fiber and there are hundreds, if not thousands of people who never get a single gram of fiber and are perfectly healthy. There are several Drs who have been 100% fiber free for 10 plus years. The fact they have re-classified fiber as an essential nutrient should tell everyone willing to actually listen its all complete horse shit! Not only is it not a nutrient its certainly not essential...lol

If you like it...eat it. If you like sugar and donuts, eat those too. But don't say either are essential.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Food for thought:

not gonna butt heads with gunslinger, testboner, or SAD, with whom my only complaint is they don't post more often lol.

But I observe Evolution, and how it seems to be a time-tested mechanism for determining what works best for all the different species ... the ones who are here today, and the ones who no longer are.

A quick hop, skip, and a jump over to dentition: my Dogs, and Lions, and Tigers, (oh my!), and Sharks, and Killer Whales all have teeth evolved solely to shred flesh. I do not, I have a mixture of multi-purpose teeth, as do many other species.

Never gonna advocate donuts, but just as an FYI (FeedYourInstincts), there are various healthy ways to go from the womb to the grave ... I hope.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Food for thought:

not gonna butt heads with gunslinger, testboner, or SAD, with whom my only complaint is they don't post more often lol.

But I observe Evolution, and how it seems to be a time-tested mechanism for determining what works best for all the different species ... the ones who are here today, and the ones who no longer are.

A quick hop, skip, and a jump over to dentition: my Dogs, and Lions, and Tigers, (oh my!), and Sharks, and Killer Whales all have teeth evolved solely to shred flesh. I do not, I have a mixture of multi-purpose teeth, as do many other species.

Never gonna advocate donuts, but just as an FYI (FeedYourInstincts), there are various healthy ways to go from the womb to the grave ... I hope.
I think most people understand humans are, or at least can be omnivores. If you look at other animals like bears they can and do eat berries from time to time but if available they will take meat all day every day. Humans can eat pretty much anything and that (combined with the bigger brain) is why we have lasted. As for following your instincts, mine tell me to live off pop-tarts and chocolate. If left to our own devices most ppl will choose high sugar crap because its highly addictive. (standard american diet) We have to listen to our bodies. Also look in the mirror. The problem I see with most people is they don't even realize how shitty they feel most of the time and refuse to give this way of eating a chance. They are told complete lies by the medical community (who make their money prescribing meds when not if you get sick) such as fiber is an "essential nutrient" LMFAO

Having been on mostly carnivore for almost a year now I can say I had no idea how good I could feel. These days I can eat sweets (had a little cake and ice cream at my sons B-day) or some fruit. But I'll fell like dog shit for a day or two until the sugar is out of my system. It was always that way but to me that was "normal" I just got used to feeling like shit all the time. The bloat, the gas, the inflammation. So just because we can eat something doesn't mean we should or that it's optimal for our health. Some people can tolerate the sugar and toxins better than others. That still doesn't mean its great for their bodies. (my buddy Marcus use to live off of fudge and jungle juice and was fucking shredded)

Anyone in here ever had low test for years and finally get on TRT? That dramatic difference in how you look and feel? That's exactly how this was for me. Even more so actually. Could you go off your TRT and exist? Sure, but why?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
30EBC49F-68B7-4A01-9C27-30D26560A57E.jpeg

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I pretty much agree! But I love me some green vegetables.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Fiber…… UGH!
FIBER IS FOR FARTING.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't compete anymore, but I'm still a recreational farter ... clinging to my fiber with clenched cheeks :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic