Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

fever/flu like symptoms

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good evening, I have a question regarding a symptom I feel since starting up gear. On the last 3 pins I do, I have noticed that after pinning 1-cc of Test 400, I get the "punies" or the equivalent to a fever/flu like symptoms. I had to swap out a brand, one that I had not used for years. It also gets very sore. Could it be because of the oil used by a specific brand?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Good evening, I have a question regarding a symptom I feel since starting up gear. On the last 3 pins I do, I have noticed that after pinning 1-cc of Test 400, I get the "punies" or the equivalent to a fever/flu like symptoms. I had to swap out a brand, one that I had not used for years. It also gets very sore. Could it be because of the oil used by a specific brand?

Plenty of people experience “test flu”. I’ve never believed in it because I’ve never experienced it.

Neither have I ever heard a compelling scientific explaination for such a phenomenon.

It could be a real thing I suppose.

Prevention? Others may have theories. My guess is your instinct to pin from a different vile is the correct remedy.

Good luck.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Plenty of people experience “test flu”. I’ve never believed in it because I’ve never experienced it.

Neither have I ever heard a compelling scientific explanation for such a phenomenon.

It could be a real thing I suppose.

Prevention? Others may have theories. My guess is your instinct to pin from a different vile is the correct remedy.

Good luck.

Thanks. That is correct. I just want to clarify, I have not done that brand since 2016. I am gonna go back to Omega.

Last edited:
testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
I believe the flu-like symptoms come from your body not being able to make use of all the anabolic agents present. This can also happen frequently with shooting higher dosed mg/ml gear at once and not spreading out injections throughout the week.

The only time I've experienced "flu like symptoms" was trying tren ace for the first time and when I bumped my test dose recently from 400mg to 1g.

Also, how old is this gear and how long have you been having these symptoms?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago, well I ended up sick as hell for like 7 days...what I mean is, could you be experiencing the first signs of actually having the flu? Just a thought...

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i get it every time i use test....i take some motrin and fight thru it....

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I believe the flu-like symptoms come from your body not being able to make use of all the anabolic agents present. This can also happen frequently with shooting higher dosed mg/ml gear at once and not spreading out injections throughout the week.

The only time I've experienced "flu like symptoms" was trying tren ace for the first time and when I bumped my test dose recently from 400mg to 1g.

Also, how old is this gear and how long have you been having these symptoms?

I just got it, that's what I wanted to clarify...I had taken this brand back in 2016; not that I had the actual product and decided to do it again.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I get that from time to time.
Take some Ibuprofen and it knocks the symptoms right out .
Usually happens to me with high MG gear. I’ve also noticed it when I pin too fast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic