Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fentanyl...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
How the fuck does a 14 yr kid develop and opioid addition?Parent's failed.Big time.
he goes to a party tries it with his friends and loves it..next thing u know hes a addict its that easy..It has zip to do with his parents or upbringing

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
This is life guys, 13 really isn't anything these days. Besides, if they knew he had a problem, they more than likely could have kept it away from him. They were "managing his addiction". I'm guessing that means keep him happy, similar to what backatit said.

Any 13 year old who isn't an actor can just get an internet connection and buy off the dark net. All you have to do is google "how do I get on the dark net?"

Sad but the truth.
no need for the darknet my man LOL dope is everywhere these days...Everyone is selling it

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I used to love all drugs I still do kinda...I just stick to really strong weed now

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Meth from Mexico, tar from Afghanistan and fent from China. Combine the boozers, stuck on stupid and the vapers and you'll see we are in a mess.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It is unbelievably easy for kids to get their hands on these drugs. I had a 17 year old show me how he could order black tar heroin (or whatever) off the dark web. Scary stuff. Back to my point of "if a kid/person wants it, they can find it." The kid/person just has to have the ability to walk away. That's what this kid (now 22) had the ability to do. He realized drugs were not going to get him where he wanted to go - so he stopped. Maturity.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Huge fentanyl haul seized in Asia's biggest-ever drugs bust
Our Foreign Staff
The TelegraphMay 18, 2020, 6:47 AM EDT
8e7ce20d01ebdce1b26c8d5def6a8e7c

Precursor chemicals used to make illicit drugs were seized by Myanmar police - REUTERS
Myanmar police say they have seized a huge haul of liquid fentanyl - the first time the dangerous synthetic opioid that is ravaging North America has been found in Asia’s Golden Triangle drug-producing region.
In a sign that Asia’s drug syndicates have moved into the lucrative opioid market, more than 3,700 litres of methylfentanyl was discovered by anti-narcotics police near Loikan village in Shan State in northeast Myanmar.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Huge fentanyl haul seized in Asia's biggest-ever drugs bust
Our Foreign Staff
The TelegraphMay 18, 2020, 6:47 AM EDT
8e7ce20d01ebdce1b26c8d5def6a8e7c

Precursor chemicals used to make illicit drugs were seized by Myanmar police - REUTERS
Myanmar police say they have seized a huge haul of liquid fentanyl - the first time the dangerous synthetic opioid that is ravaging North America has been found in Asia’s Golden Triangle drug-producing region.
In a sign that Asia’s drug syndicates have moved into the lucrative opioid market, more than 3,700 litres of methylfentanyl was discovered by anti-narcotics police near Loikan village in Shan State in northeast Myanmar.

Anyone know how much of that is Fent and what is precursor?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It is unbelievably easy for kids to get their hands on these drugs. I had a 17 year old show me how he could order black tar heroin (or whatever) off the dark web. Scary stuff. Back to my point of "if a kid/person wants it, they can find it." The kid/person just has to have the ability to walk away. That's what this kid (now 22) had the ability to do. He realized drugs were not going to get him where he wanted to go - so he stopped. Maturity.

I have 3 girls, all of which are grown...Two are married to really well-rounded men (one is in law school the other is an assistant pharmacist, the husbands that is)...My girls don't even drink, much less do drugs...I think my oldest may on a very rare occasion have a glass of wine....Even my youngest (she is 17 and will be 18 in December) isn't on drugs or drinks...

I have family on my mothers side who were just about all either alcoholics and or drug users...My wife's side was so, so...However, her sister was a raving drug addict and alcoholic...They were/are very close...It had a lot to do with our marriage not working!!!!...Anyway, I would not allow my daughters to associate with either side for fear of the influence being to strong...I wouldn't even let them spend the night with either group...Sounds harsh/strict but I was so scared of them being given drugs/alcohol at an early age and felt it was necessary!...I'm glad I stuck to it tho, because when u read stories like this, u can see how easy/influential society can be, even within your own family!!!!

I agree CM, if they want it, it looks like they can get real easy!...I guess as a parent, one should really set the example and take necessary precautions even if they seem extreme in this day and time!...I can only imagine how many times this happens in a year to other families!!!!...Really sad!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic