Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Female voice change from anabolics

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I've known some ladies who's voice never really gets back as it was before. Now..virilization...I heard that's permanent. Although, I haven't witnessed any proof.

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
I disagree with this. Two really good female friends of mine compete.

Both have taken prop, winny and var numerous times and both had their voices back to the (normal) higher octave. I can't 100% confirm if it was the EXACT same prior but their voices definitely came back.

You're probably right and I did say don't quote me just in the medical field that's what I came across with those drugs but I don't know much about steroids used for training so perhaps I shouldn't comment was just chipping in some knowledge I knew :)

Hope your voice returns to normal OP sounds like it could at the least improve .

Last edited:
Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
Who ever supplies the course to you surely should have warned you tho! I would definitely ask them to warn other females in the future because its a major thing for a woman to have her voice deepen.
When I was under treatment I was offered testosterone to stop Breast tissue forming and was told under no uncertain terms what to expect. I decided not to go ahead with it and had alternative treatment.
I have had un wanted effects of drugs off treatments I've been on but I was prepared and it was still horrible when it happened. I think it's crap they didn't warn you it could permanently change things . Hope it gets better for you !

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I wish my voice would get deeper. Instead it is still nearly the same as before AAS. :(

Me too man, I would definitely like a deeper voice. I never told anyone that, I'm glad I'm not alone there.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I disagree with this. Two really good female friends of mine compete.

Both have taken prop, winny and var numerous times and both had their voices back to the (normal) higher octave. I can't 100% confirm if it was the EXACT same prior but their voices definitely came back.

I know many women who compete and have stopped and their voices have all gone back to a degree of normal.... some all the way and others not entirely. They also ran drugs which are not "light" such as tren, deca, etc.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic