Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Female voice change from anabolics

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I don't think anyone can say really as we are all different but if you just did a 10-20mg var cycle...it shouldn't be that long. Kind of have to wait it out. :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
How long is it until my voice goes back to normal after an var/winny contest prep cycle.

Although vocal changes experienced by female AAS users may improve with time, a residual effect often persists, in spite of AAS discontinuation.

Fact is the dysphonia some female BB experience is one of the few adverse effects which may be PERMANENT!

I would strongly suggest you take a real close look at the potency, duration and dosage of those AAS you are or have been cycling because once this process begins "worsening" is almost assured, especially if AAS are continued.
Regs
Jim

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
How long is it until my voice goes back to normal after an var/winny contest prep cycle.

Depends, many gal pals I train it's like part of the throat muscles grow therebye creating permanent change

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
I am sure once the voice changes it's permanent. I'm no expert but I have worked in the medical field for years before having my daughter and often female patients would experience voice change which unfortunately was permanent as was genital changes. Ofcorse that's with governed drugs used for HRT so just going off that. What were you told?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I am sure once the voice changes it's permanent.

I disagree with this. Two really good female friends of mine compete.

Both have taken prop, winny and var numerous times and both had their voices back to the (normal) higher octave. I can't 100% confirm if it was the EXACT same prior but their voices definitely came back.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Many times never back to "normal". It bounces back but for many not back to where you started at.

Just part of the risk of taking AAS as a woman.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Mine has changed. It's not bad at all everyone including my soon to be husband does not notice but I do. Like this ^^^^ it's the risk you take. That's why all females need to do all there research and be prepared for what " could" happen.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I wish my voice would get deeper. Instead it is still nearly the same as before AAS. :(

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I disagree with this. Two really good female friends of mine compete.

Both have taken prop, winny and var numerous times and both had their voices back to the (normal) higher octave. I can't 100% confirm if it was the EXACT same prior but their voices definitely came back.

-------------------------------------------
While the vocal changes may diminish, the data (based on echophonic recordings, laryngoscopy, MRI soft tissue changes, and long term follow up) certainly confirm the assertion these changes are likely to become permanent in many female AAS users.

This is very important for females to KNOW before beginning AAS, because while almost all of the adverse effects of female AAS use are uniformly reversible with TIME and AAS CESSATION, vocal changes may not be.

Moreover once the dysphonia begins continued AAS use not only worsens the existing problem but also increases the chances of permanence! This is particularly true of the 19-Nor anabolics, IME.

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic