Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Female stack?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Mikes advice appeals a bit more to me right now than the suggestions from my coach,the first suggestion was test and masterone which i declined and opted for the var cycle.iv seen some good results on it ,coming out of the cycle -6 weeks out he then suggested the female stack...but the goal is to put on some good mass...after doing some research the mk677 sounds like a better plan than most ....regarding sides ...my diet seems to be working quiet well ...i was all ready to take the test prop but after reading about the sides etc im not to keen...

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi

So I am into the first week of mk677 and var - so far sleep is definitely improved , just lethargy during the day especially upon waking. Bloating - just a bit in feet but nothing major , muscle bodies defintely are fuller, especially in arms appetite is better - but hunger is not uncontralable

will keep posting as I progress

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
MK at bedtime yes? If not take it then. If yes, you could take it a little earlier, say 9-10pm so that the majority of the lethargy effect is during sleep.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
So...into the 5th week of mk677 olus var ...workouts are the best iv ever had strength and stamina is like iv never experienced before definite gains....muscles feel full...

Experiencing some water retention in feet and ankles ,hands are very sore i suppose this could be from the mk?hungry all day but not uncontrolable and a plus for me as i struggle to gain.

Moody lol...aggression is way up body feels tired at timea but still pushing through some great workout sessions.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
hi .. need some advice please ... iv been called out to be onsite for work purposes ... there is no gym in the vicinity of the area as it is mostly a contruction site , i will be there for about 5 days - do i arry on with var and mk677 as normal? or lower doses (15mg var) - mk677 is 15mg caps so i cannot lower dosage , i can probably get in some brisk walking around the area and get in some abs and squats lol - most likely free weight iv got about 3 weeks left ,any advice ?

TIA

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Stay on as normal but try to get in a workout (modified). Even prisoner squats, pushups and pull-ups will help keep growing during a short layoff. Google “hotel room workoiuts” there’s a lot you can do with body weight:

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi ...has any experienced joint pain in hands and feet while on mk677...im in the 6th week of the cycle and the joint stiffness is quiet bad ...iv been researching up on it and some suggest it could be due to water retention ...anything i can do to combat this ? Im doing an 8 week cycle and really do not want to throw in the towel at this stage..any feedback will help..
Iv started taking an msm supplement as well

Thanks

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi

so just to update .. i made it through the cycle - i must say that the mk677 has made adifference to my overall size , strength and has given me that " extra " in the gym to make headway in my training . my skin and appetite were improved and iv been sleeping reallly well.

The only negatives i have experienced on this cycle of var and mk677 is feet and hand pain - have been to a biokineticist over the passed weekend and she says its due to poor circulation but should improve with massage therapy .
the other was increased agression and moodiness which i am putting down to the 15mg var

i have grown in width ie . lats , shoulders and legs have seen a great improvment , i have been stuck at a weight of 54kg and only on this cycle have i managed to hit the 58kg mark

Can any 1 suggest the way forward from this cycle i am not ready to start cutting as yet , would it be suggested to carry on with the diet i am on etc ?

also has anyone expereinced any circulation issues on any of these compounds and is it at this stage advisable to get bloods done?

Thanks!!1

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Joint pain, carpel tunnel, pain in the hands and feet are all typical of growth hormone use. Combined with the 15mg of var you were definitely holding water.

I don't agree it's circulation unless you tell me your hands and feet have been chronically cold or discolored. I have never in my life heard of a biokineticist and i actually have a kinesiology degree lol... I think someone wanted to sell you a massage. But I say screw it get the massage anyway :)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
lol .... i thought about this and i agree with the selling me a massage ,she then went onto say that i needed an extra 4 sessions ;).....yes I have experienced the carpel tunnel as well , do you have any idea as to how long mk677 will "stay" in the bloodstream ? is it dectectable with a blood test? also is is safe run at more than 8 weeks at a time?

P

Pillowtalk

Nov 4, 2014
Check the latest research on IGF peptides, etc and possible link to accelerating cancer cells if you’re genetically predispositioned.....I almost ordered some but decided against it.....I’m in my 50’s now and don’t want to fuck with acceleration and growth of any “bad” cells.....just something to think about.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic