RalfKelleh
What's New?

Female stack?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi
I have come across a product called female stack the its made up of the following:
Female-Stack (Oxandrolone 2.5mg, Stanozolol 2.5mg, Yohimbine 2.5mg, Mesterolone 5mg

The suggested cycle is to include 5mg anavar as well ED with the above stack at 1 pill ED

Any thoughts on this for a clean bulk?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Not sure why the yohimbe but Var/Win/Proviron makes sense for a contest prep but NOT bulking. 15mg of var (5mg every 8hrs) and some MK677 would be much more productive.

Drying out is counterproductive to mass building whether male or female.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
W
Not sure why the yohimbe but Var/Win/Proviron makes sense for a contest prep but NOT bulking. 15mg of var (5mg every 8hrs) and some MK677 would be much more productive.

Drying out is counterproductive to mass building whether male or female.
What dosage would you suggest the mk677 at? What are the sides associated with it?im not to knowlegable on mk677

Thanka

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's an oral gh secretagogue that helps increase your natural production of gh. I'm guessing 10mg/day but Mike trains women and will be able to give you better input

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
10-12.5mg would be plenty if you're under 150lbs IME. Just be prepared to add some water weight. It will "wash" out some separations in the muscles but not cause you to look like a mess :) Sleep is greatly improved especially if you're not using HGH. If you are it'll magnify the effects at a lesser cost than increasing GH dose.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Mike

I have been off the var for 6 weeks now- when would you suggest I can start this next cycle ... So i should do the 15 mg of var ED with the MK677 ED at 10-12.5mg - How long should I run this for? I am assuming I should take the mk677 at night?

Thanks

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you're above child bearing age (or done with kids) recovery post cycle is less important. 6wks off should be plenty. Var has a roughly 8-10hr duration of effect, so ideally 5mg waking 5mg mid day and 5mg at bed. MK is taken at bedtime nightly. I like 8-10wk cycles for women unless the side effects become too strong.

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
If you're above child bearing age (or done with kids) recovery post cycle is less important. 6wks off should be plenty. Var has a roughly 8-10hr duration of effect, so ideally 5mg waking 5mg mid day and 5mg at bed. MK is taken at bedtime nightly. I like 8-10wk cycles for women unless the side effects become too strong.

I am 34 years old and will not be having any children , thank you for your advice its much appreciated , my diet was designed by a coach -its primarily for a lean bulk do you advise i stick with this or change it around with the mk677

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
No stick with the diet as planned. The MK will help sleep, recovery and leaning out. Don't worry if you retain water at first. Your body will balance it out after a week or so (typically).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No stick with the diet as planned. The MK will help sleep, recovery and leaning out. Don't worry if you retain water at first. Your body will balance it out after a week or so (typically).

Mike gives good advice here. Don't second guess everything your coach tells you (you may not be doing so, so take what I say with a grain of salt). If you receive different feedback here, take it back to him and talk about it, but don't go switching things up without his knowledge. you can easily get the "too many cooks in the kitchen" type of thing going on. Unless you're really concerned with the plan he's giving you, stick with it. If you get some feedback here that sounds really good/interesting, feel free to ask him/her about it to see whether it makes sense for you, but stick with your plan.

Reactions: 5.0
S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
If you have never used yohimbine, it might very well mess up your sleep. I also makes many people come out of their skin, with anxiety.
Some love it; I avoid it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic