Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

(Female) Ostarine Only Log

S

Shelifts42

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2018
I am creating this log to document my experience with Ostarine. I began my search months ago and have found very little information on the subject when it relates to female use. I hope this log is informative.

Stats:
42/female/5’6/138lbs
I have been lifting consistently for 1 year and 2 months. 1 muscle group per day- legs, shoulders, back, bis/tris.. I do not train chest. 6 days per week followed by 20 min HIIT. 1 rest day per week.
I’ve competed once (bikini) last year.
I have never used any PED’s.

Supplements (daily):
3000mg fish oil
Multivitamin
250mg magnesium
250mg calcium
Ostarine only 15mg

Current macros:
150p/120c/45F 6 meals per day

Plan: 6 week cycle of Ostarine only. Documenting all relevant information.

Day 1-5: I have been taking Ostarine for 5 days now. I take 1 (pill form- I did NOT order the product offline- and it has been confirmed with lab testing as Ostarine only) in the morning with breakfast.

Day 1: Nothing to note.
Day 2: Experienced an increase in thirst, nothing else to note/ no additional side effects (I drink 1 gallon of water per day)
Day 3: Geberally thirsty and no appetite ( I am typically watching the clock ready for the next meal)
Day4: I noticed an increased amount of sweating during my lifting session. My thirst seems to be normal now so I’m not sure if it was related to the Ostarine. Appetite suppression continued. Gym session was strong with noticeable endurance.
Day 5: Appetite is still not normal. Energy is high. Definitely noticing much more endurance during lifting/cardio session.

I’ll update daily moving forward and include progress pictures at appropriate benchmarks throughout this cycle.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Do you not train chest because of implants or are you afraid of "growth" there? While many men tend to over train chest, many women do just the opposite. I coach a few female Physique and F-BBing clients and many of my new clients experience great back and delt growth when I get them training chest (properly). Just as a lot of "Chest and Bi" guys don't get next level until they give their backs serious attention.

If it is implants, are they overs or unders? Overs are real easy to train "around" just do Flyes and Higher and Regular Incline work. If they are unders, I like the client to have them in for a few years before doing anything heavy with Pecs. Newer boobs require more Overhead Presses and Lighter Flyes. Unders that are 3+ years or older can train pretty much the same as Overs. Just be aware than Unders can lose a little around the bust if they build a bigger chest.

S

Shelifts42

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2018
Great start, good luck.
Do you not train chest because of implants or are you afraid of "growth" there? While many men tend to over train chest, many women do just the opposite. I coach a few female Physique and F-BBing clients and many of my new clients experience great back and delt growth when I get them training chest (properly). Just as a lot of "Chest and Bi" guys don't get next level until they give their backs serious attention.

If it is implants, are they overs or unders? Overs are real easy to train "around" just do Flyes and Higher and Regular Incline work. If they are unders, I like the client to have them in for a few years before doing anything heavy with Pecs. Newer boobs require more Overhead Presses and Lighter Flyes. Unders that are 3+ years or older can train pretty much the same as Overs. Just be aware than Unders can lose a little around the bust if they build a bigger chest.

Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I do have implants/under the muscle/4 months post op. However, it’s a personal preference only at this point to not train chest.

S

Shelifts42

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2018
Day 6: Still no appetite, however I am continuing to consume my macros. Nothing additional to report.

Day 7: Appetite seems to be better today. Energy is great! (I use NO caffeine) I continue to notice an increase in endurance during lifting/cardio.

S

Shelifts42

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2018
Day 8: I have significant nipple soreness today. (I am Not on my menstrual cycle) I began to notice this yesterday. It has progressively been worse today. Extremely sensitive to the point of painful when rubbed. I am not sure if it is related to the Ostarine, however I’ve never experienced this sensitivity/pain before. In fact, for explanation purposes here, I have never been stimulated by them being touched. Anyone ever experienced this while using Ostarine only?
My appetite seems to be back to normal; very hungry today.
I continue to notice my endurance/energy levels during my gym sessions. I feel like I could train for hours.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic