Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
This is my first time touching any sort of "enhancer" and so I want to document this to help myself keep track of any changes, and to possibly help out anyone else (especially females) considering using ostarine(mk-2866).

I'm planning to do a real AAS cycle in April but I first wanted to start off with a SARM. I'm going to be doing a var cycle in april when I cut for my first figure competition.

A little about me -

I've been training seriously for almost 1.75 years now, lifting 5-6x a week with a body building style split. I have always watched my diet and ate very healthy but didn't really track anything up until about a year ago when I decided I wanted to try to compete. I competed in the bikini class in June 2013 and used nothing for it but tons of cardio and dieting(aka starving.....unqualified "coach" -.-) on top of lifting. I've always been told I should do figure because of my broad shoulders and high lats which give me width up top but I wasn't confident enough to prep for figure as my first competition so I stuck with bikini.

I plan for my first figure show to be on June 28th, and want to do at least 2-3 shows this year. My current training program is based more around power/strength with some accessory work as the days are split into upper-power, posterior chain, and arms. I still weigh and track everything I eat.

With the ostarine, my goals are to recomp, and also increase my strength. I am doing an 8 week cycle, 15mg ED in the morning. I'm also taking a low dose (18.75mg E x2) of EC stack, 3 weeks on & 2 weeks off to keep my appetite at bay and for the energy.

Stats:

Weight: 141
Height: 5' 3.5"
BF%: not sure... I don't trust what's on the electric scale so I'll track any dropping of the % on the scale though
Deadlift: 285
Squat:200
Bench: 130

Took my first dose this morning. Tastes just like everybody said it would taste, model glue/gasoline-ish that leaves a warm feeling in your mouth. It wasn't that bad though, I just shot it to the back of my throat and drank water right afterwards.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Awesome! I am very interested in what this will do for you, I will keep a close eye on this log, good luck young lady! :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
thank you! I know it's not supposed to really kick in until 2-3 weeks so it might not be very exciting for a while haha

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Sweet! def interested to see your results on this.

Will you be changing your diet or training in any way for this?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Training will be the same but I'm switching from my high fat diet, to carb cycling starting Monday. My current macros I've been at for about 4 weeks has been pcf 170g/100g/117g and I've been seeing great results on it. My coach is going to give me the macros for carb cycling, idk what they are yet except he told me high carb days are gonna be about 250-280g :X idk how I'm gonna house that with appetite suppression...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I like Carb cycling. It has worked really well for me in the past. Let's just hope that being in a caloric deficit when you get ready for a show helps you balance those high carbs. Remember, there are really carb dense things out there too, like pasta, granola etc. That can make a high carb day feel much easier to handle.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My wife and I will be following this log closely. Best of luck.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Carb cycling is definitely effective. I would use it if I had better willpower but once I start eating carbs it's like no holds barred.

Good luck with the sarm. I'm very curious to see what this does for you.

You should get your bf% done now. This will be the best way to measure your progress 'cause weight doesn't mean shit.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I like Carb cycling. It has worked really well for me in the past. Let's just hope that being in a caloric deficit when you get ready for a show helps you balance those high carbs. Remember, there are really carb dense things out there too, like pasta, granola etc. That can make a high carb day feel much easier to handle.

That's true. Also once I hit all my micros/fiber and majority of my carb sources are nutrionally dense sources, I can fill the rest with some simple carbs hehe

My wife and I will be following this log closely. Best of luck.

Awesome :) I hope my log'll be helpful

Carb cycling is definitely effective. I would use it if I had better willpower but once I start eating carbs it's like no holds barred.

Good luck with the sarm. I'm very curious to see what this does for you.

You should get your bf% done now. This will be the best way to measure your progress 'cause weight doesn't mean shit.

This is true. Hmm I wonder if they'll do it for me at my gym...I'm friends with a few of the trainers.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Oh I should add that I'm on the last day of my menstrual cycle today. It's pretty regular and comes every 3-4 weeks so I'll document if there's any interruption. Mk-2866 isn't androgenic at all, to my understanding, but I'll keep track of this anyways.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Not sure about the menses as my wife was already at low enough BF% when she ran the Osta that hers had already stopped. Because you are a women, I definitely think its gonna kick in by the beginning of week 2 at the latest (prolly sooner). If you can get your BF% tested by caliper, go ahead. Otherwise let the mirror and the fit of your clothing be your guide. Enjoy, I'll be following for sure.
P.S. If you don't already use one, invest in a good pre-workout to make the most of the strength gains and keep intensity high. My wife LOVES the Redline Extreme RTDs from VPX Sports.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic