Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Female fitness contest prep question

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
My plan is to tan in beds for a few weeks to get a good base and clear up my skin(I always tan a lil to help my skin) and then do the spray or roll on...glad to hear there is a foundation to match, that is much better imo
I always took 3 days off before my show but my coach said i did not have to. As for the tan. I tanned until i was panted. I always used the lay down bed and turned all the fans off . I found it a good way of getting rid of that last bit of water. make sure before you get your spray or paint on you use some type of body wash made for pe-tanning. It helps with the PH of your skin and you are less likely to turn green on your hands and under your arms

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not sure if you have body acne but if you do use Jan Tana paint on. My friend has it bad on her shoulders and she says the Jan Tana has more alcohol in it and helps dry out her skin helping with the acne. I like the color it gives her. i get my tan by a local tanning salon that caters to me by buying the Jan Tana spray paint. I love the color. this was my color with the spray Jan Tana

1395382_703690086310746_164867914_n.jpg

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
lol, you do realize that this is almost two years old and Shan hasn't been on the site since May :)

Great info though!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
that's sad she was always posting good stuff. i never look at how old it is i like giving my 2c lol

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for bumping this, my wife is 4wks out from NYC show and doing the Gold's Classic in North Jersey next weekend. Every bit of shared experience helps.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thanks for bumping this, my wife is 4wks out from NYC show and doing the Gold's Classic in North Jersey next weekend. Every bit of shared experience helps.
I know some people doing that show. will it be her first?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
2nd but each will be bigger than the first one she did (South Jersey/Medford NPC). Figure A, Open and Masters (36yrs). I'll get some pics up from the Golds next week.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i am figure tall any questions she has you can PM me

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Awesome, thank you for the offer :) One of these days I'm gonna get her on a board...you'd think in my 13yrs on the boards she'd have seen the value in it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i liked it everyone was very nice when i was a newbe i did have some knowledge so that helped. but i asked legit questions and everyone was very helpful. she should get on :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic