Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Female Bodybuilding out. Pole dancing in. For Arnold 2014

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
That's kind of a big slap in the face to all the female competitors who put in work day in, day out all year round for years on end.

Everything is becoming mainstream. In my newest muscle and fitness hers they had a 4 page spread saying get competition ready in 12 weeks. Big big female BBs are fading and WP will take its place. Like I said be4 I hope they keep some shows for them just because of all the sacrifices they made to get wear they are.

F

FBBFan

Apr 17, 2013
But..... have it to come mainstream ???
And..... is it neccessary that a NON-profit organization like IFBB (Amateur) cancels all FBB shows internationally ?
this is f***ng disrespectful (sorry)
my words...

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
it is not particularly good for you for either sex to get that big. Women have just as much right to show off what they did as men. They should anyway. Is this just for the Arnold Classic? Mr and Mrs O still has women comp right?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
it's been turned in to one over the last several years. There are competitions that have been getting huge.

I honestly think the pro level female bbers are nasty looking. I respect their efforts etc, but, imo, anyone who thinks a woman should look like that is demented. is this a good idea though? I don't think so. It's making women look really bad. I think women should continue bikini, figure and fitness etc and anything bigger should be docked.

on spot, imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic