Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Female Bodybuilders

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
I am a very big fan of both male & Female Bodybuilders, i love going on female muscle sites etc as well as looking at Male bodybuilders.
My main concern is when i go out to bars/clubs i never see any female muscular girls out, there probably frightened of putting a 1lb or 2lb on.
Am i looking in the wrong places,surely some of them must have cheat days with food and drink.
The current gym i go to is mainly male, the odd girl/women appears now and then.
Do i need to join a hardcore gym where competitors go to train i would love to train with a female bodybuilder or even better date a female bodybuilder.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
This sounds slightly creepy. Do you have a fetish?

Train at pretty much any Golds and you're going to run in to fit and muscular women. There just isn't a lot of really muscular women out there because it takes drugs for women to get really muscular.

That begin said, there were two young ladies that came in to Gold's yesterday that were smoking hot and lean as hell. They looked awesome. Haven't seen women like that at the gym in years. My old gym just didn't attract as many women like that in general.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Being muscular yourself will also help tremendously. I've dated (and married one) muscular girls and they feel much more comfortable around men who equally/more muscular.

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
This sounds slightly creepy. Do you have a fetish?

Train at pretty much any Golds and you're going to run in to fit and muscular women. There just isn't a lot of really muscular women out there because it takes drugs for women to get really muscular.

That begin said, there were two young ladies that came in to Gold's yesterday that were smoking hot and lean as hell. They looked awesome. Haven't seen women like that at the gym in years. My old gym just didn't attract as many women like that in general.

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Hi Shortz.
I dont have a fetish for female bodybuilders, my mates say i am weird i just love them and admire how hard they work out i know they have to take roids to get definision & Vascularity.
However I live in u.k. don't seem to be many Golds Gyms up North of England my friend.
thanks for your kind reply.
Regards
Steve

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Being muscular yourself will also help tremendously. I've dated (and married one) muscular girls and they feel much more comfortable around men who equally/more muscular.

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Hi Mike.
I am muscular but not a bodybuilder (wish i was) just not disciplined enough i think if i trained with a female bodybuilder it would give me more motivation and if i dated a female bodybuilder i would have to go training 4/5 days a week and diet as well

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic