Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Female bodybuilders describe widespread sexual exploitation

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Well damn it still comes down to each individuals moral decisions. Either you pose naked and perform sex acts to escalate your chances or you don’t.

How perverted is it to ask a competitor for sexual favors when they decide to engage in it? At that point you’ve become part of the sleezyness of it. You made a grown up decision so don’t bitch about it after the fact.

If an athlete is asked for favors and they refuse it? Then I’m listening and understanding. But if they suck a cock to win fuck ‘em

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Well damn it still comes down to each individuals moral decisions. Either you pose naked and perform sex acts to escalate your chances or you don’t.

How perverted is it to ask a competitor for sexual favors when they decide to engage in it? At that point you’ve become part of the sleezyness of it. You made a grown up decision so don’t bitch about it after the fact.

If an athlete is asked for favors and they refuse it? Then I’m listening and understanding. But if they suck a cock to win fuck ‘em
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Middy is right and I have seen some crazy shit with competitors too. Man I could do a mini series

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have been approached twice at events by creepy dudes who want to do "special" one on one photo shoots.
35 years ago when i was competing as a teen and young adult I was approached. I did one shoot when i lived in the SF Bay area. The guy did all the photos shoots for the promoter's so i thought he would be decent person. Nope, he likes hotdog buns. He got to touchy feeling and lost a camera lens. He was lucky that was all.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
The olympia weekend made an IG post today. Didn't say what exactly but more so stated it was "recent;y in the news' stuff they would be addressing.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
People forget that he ran a website years ago of top competitors doing nudes for sale. Been going on forever.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I suppose most people have a price. My price, however, is more than a plastic trophy.

I will say emphatically, however, that no one has ever wanted to see me naked.... My wife's not even interested.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I suppose most people have a price. My price, however, is more than a plastic trophy.

I will say emphatically, however, that no one has ever wanted to see me naked.... My wife's not even interested.
Our wives must be twins

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Now the IFBB is forming a committee being oversaw by Chester the molester's dad and his own son. Progress will surely happen, LMFAO!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic