Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Feel the Burn!!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Maybe I'm not describing this well enough; no itching or irritation. It feels like a fever without being sick; like I'm warm to the touch. I'll give myself the thermometer (orally) to make sure I'm not getting sick, but I feel better with the diet change than I have in a long time. Maybe body is just reacting different.

I got more detailed on the diet and I'm overestimating the 3K and percentages were off; broken down 2395 cal; 202g protein 34% 186 Carb 31% and 90g Fat 34% (I've had a meal and added the one I'm going to eat later since last post). 101 complex carbs 85 sugars. I'm 190ish; I'll check the threads to see how I can get more protein in me. I'm trimming down, which makes sense; but that's not the current goal. This bodybuilding stuff is way more than brute effort; you guys are biomedical researchers. I'm building muscle and much more respect for you guys.:)

I've been around for awhile brother and I'm learning more everyday. The mental aspect is by far the hardest to overcome. We spend more time calculating dietary needs, timing nutrient intake with certain physiological events, manipulating hormones, etc than most people could only imagine. There's a big difference between "getting in shape" and living life as a bodybuilder.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
And the heat you're feeling is most likely from your body finally functioning properly not that it was the nutrition it needs.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
If you are just warm it's most likely increased metabolic thermogenesis after being repressed so long due to lack of intake. More than 1 person has asked me "are you always this warm". From the original description I thought you were getting redness of skin or irritation.

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
My first thought was blood pressure, but I think it's what Nut said... ^^^

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic