Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Feedback?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Have you guys had any experience or researched plant based diets? I am hearing more and more athletes switching to it. They talk about recovery and restful sleep as well as fat loss. Just wondered if you guys had much experience on it. Me, personally, I don't think I could give up meat. My other downfall is I am not a huge veggie guy. I probably would last less than a day before I smashed a cheeseburger. LOL.

Reactions: CFM

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
No meat, fish or eggs..... no thanks. I imagine it would be a positive if cholesterol were a issue

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Switching to and staying on plant based diets? I'd like to see the data over 1 year. Bowling and darts are sports, so I suppose the term athlete is pretty loose.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Switching to and staying on plant based diets? I'd like to see the data over 1 year. Bowling and darts are sports, so I suppose the term athlete is pretty loose.
It was actually a couple of baseball players from the Pirates. Josh Bell, their All-Star first basemen. For me, hats off to him if its working. Stated it has helped with sleep and recovery and well-being. I just don't think I could do it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic